The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Thats the maga/trump shyt he kept going on about the last year of JBP is when i stopped liking this guy and thats on top of the tweets
mal and ish are birds of a feather tho in that regard

ish is just smart enough not to take it all the way there

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I’m listening to the rant now everyone laughing in the background like Joe could never walk in one day and tell everyone to :camby:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I’m listening to the rant now everyone laughing in the background like Joe could never walk in one day and tell everyone to :camby:

It’s true, but I feel they are all a lot more self aware than Rory and Mal were. Felt like they put all their eggs in the JBP basket while the current crew are all working on their own shyt on the side while they are on the JBP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s true, but I feel they are all a lot more self aware than Rory and Mal were. Felt like they put all their eggs in the JBP basket while the current crew are all working on their own shyt on the side while they are on the JBP

This is pretty much it, i think they are well aware of their employment status at JBP. QF said it himself, he might not be around for a long time, i assume that goes for everyone.

Everyone got their own shyt going on. The fact that Joe seemingly lets them all miss days to go do other things now is a good sign

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
To be fair, Rory and Mal started doing the podcast for free because Joe asked them as friends. The new crew joined when the podcast was generating millions of dollars yearly, so they understood that it was a business transaction.

That's why Rory and Mal were confused about their position as employees.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i honestly can’t believe nikkas still rock with mal after all that kewn shyt he be saying
To be fair, Joe wasn’t much better. He was heavy on the black woman slander, I only date Latinas schtick back in the early Twitter and early Joe Budden TV days. He didn’t bug out like Ice and Mal though.

Ice was literally Mal on steroids in the early Twitter days. If anyone should be canceled it’s him :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To be fair, Joe wasn’t much better. He was heavy on the black woman slander, I only date Latinas schtick back in the early Twitter and early Joe Budden TV days. He didn’t bug out like Ice and Mal though.

Ice was literally Mal on steroids in the early Twitter days. If anyone should be canceled it’s him :mjlol:

Thats kind of why i gave mal some grace on it ( :francis: ) i know twitter was the Wild West back then, although i was on twitter and I still don’t understand how that shyt was supposed to be funny.

The recent shyt he been saying and always kind of said is what annoys me. The trump shyt, the vax shyt, i remember he went on some rant about someone i forget who where he was talking about how to “speak” in front of white people and how it was embarrassing. Etc.

Then that Jonathan Majors clips i saw people thinking was funny on Twitter :snoop: