The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nikka cut the bullshyt and stop changing the narrative. joe jerked them nikkas. And thats all in the game since he owns the IP. :childplease: .

at the end and of the day, they landed
on their feet and joe got himself a decent cast. And thats that. Everybody eating in the end. But lets not get twisted, Joe sshould have taken that 30 mil.
—————
Rory and Mal talking about “Take the deal, some of yall aint as talented as you think…” clip while Joe is sitting right next to them is still one of the best podcast content i seen. :russ:
nikkas is dikk eaters and believe every new version Joe spins and still thinking he's a genius.

I was just watching The Wire and it just made me think how some nikkas are Marlo and some are Prop Joe or any of the other co-op dudes. Some people are happy as long as everybody is eating and they can operate business without all the drama/bodies. They figure hey we getting paid and we happy so let's keep it rolling. Other dudes don't give a fukk about all that and they just want to be king. They want all the money and the power. Even if they're winning that ain't good enough, they got to find a way to win even more. Them the types that become the CEOs or record label heads. Where they can get 100 million but that enough now they need 200 million. While most people are content just getting a couple million and chilling.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas is dikk eaters and believe every new version Joe spins and still thinking he's a genius.
You seem to do a lot of bytching in here about Joe. Are you one of the ones that hate watch him? :jbhmm:
Seems if you had such a problem with Joe/fans of the show you wouldn’t show up in a thread focused on the show,whining about it.

You bytching about stuff that no one in the thread seems to be guilty of, like where is anyone calling Joe a genius? You also pushing a lot of bullshyt narratives like “Joe had guests every other episode before flip joined” or “the fans of the show don’t call out how contradictory Joe is”

Idk what you responded to the ghost nikka about but judging by your reply I’m gonna assume he is a RnM dikk eater or JBP hatewatcher that I put on ignore.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
mal said it

Charla dont be talking about Joe though. Dont even acknowledge his existence Lmao. And if we keep it a buck charlamagne got a higher profile than joe.
I’m not the biggest Char fan

One thing that cannot be debated is he puts ppl on

Something that most likely makes Joes subconscious feel bad and then he lashes out like a child 😂

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You seem to do a lot of bytching in here about Joe. Are you one of the ones that hate watch him? :jbhmm:
Seems if you had such a problem with Joe/fans of the show you wouldn’t show up in a thread focused on the show,whining about it.

You bytching about stuff that no one in the thread seems to be guilty of, like where is anyone calling Joe a genius? You also pushing a lot of bullshyt narratives like “Joe had guests every other episode before flip joined” or “the fans of the show don’t call out how contradictory Joe is”

Idk what you responded to the ghost nikka about but judging by your reply I’m gonna assume he is a RnM dikk eater or JBP hatewatcher that I put on ignore.
Nah I was the one giving out the free patreon when I had it lol. I've had the link and was so bored by it I didn't even check the Patreon either. I still check the thread cause I used to be a hardcore Joe fan and been with the podcast since episode 1. So I check for clips dudes post to see if it's worth coming back to.

Even if I was a fan of the podcast, I know how to be a fan and not a stan and can call out bullshyt when I hear it. Some of y'all take dikkriding to a whole new level and just eat up anything Joe has to say.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Even if I was a fan of the podcast, I know how to be a fan and not a stan and can call out bullshyt when I hear it. Some of y'all take dikkriding to a whole new level and just eat up anything Joe has to say.
“Even if I was a fan of the pod” ok, so that tells me you aren’t a fan then.

So you only watch clips and spread bs narratives? I noticed you didn’t bother to answer any of the questions I asked. Is it because you know you can’t back anything you say up? :jbhmm:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Chloe convo is so bad

Chloe x Hallie never had real music success

When an artist sells are that low they do not have a fanbase or hits

Not only is Chloe not a kid and frame her failure on being young is silly

Chloe has been signed for a long time now. She’s damn near vet status with no return

Daps
agreed. and exactly to the bolded. it didn't make ANY since that these 2 know of dealings or were directly involved in the music business and figured they were partners because they were around when the pod blew up. they thought this without ANY paperwork stating it :laff: the contracts they signed were that of employees, not business partners. it's exactly why they can't legally sue Joe for money they claim to be owed.

Double agreed. Rory & Mal put out a narrative that Joe was a thief because he wasn't splitting revenue with them equally, and a segment of the audience has been running with it ever since.

What I never understood was... why the fukk did they think they were entitled to making anything close to what Joe was getting??? :childplease:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double agreed. Rory & Mal put out a narrative that Joe was a thief because he wasn't splitting revenue with them equally, and a segment of the audience has been running with it ever since.

What I never understood was... why the fukk did they think they were entitled to making anything close to what Joe was getting??? :childplease:

Breh, I'm nowhere near as invested in this shyt as some of you, but this is just not true. Their gripe was they had a profit sharing deal structure where they were guaranteed a specific percentage of the money being brought in but Joe refused to show them how much was being brought in so they had no way of verifying if they were getting their proper cut. Never did either of them ever say they should get the same amount as Joe. This is just made up BS.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I wish Ish was there for the CashApp/FedNow conspiracy discussion :lolbron:

Missed out on some prime Real Estate guru takes :snoop:

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The Chloe convo is so bad

Chloe x Hallie never had real music success

When an artist sells are that low they do not have a fanbase or hits

Not only is Chloe not a kid and frame her failure on being young is silly

Chloe has been signed for a long time now. She’s damn near vet status with no return
Nah they partly right. She wants to be Rihanna but has no sex appeal. She’s beautiful but not sexy if that makes sense. And the music is absolutely average.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah they partly right. She wants to be Rihanna but has no sex appeal. She’s beautiful but not sexy if that makes sense. And the music is absolutely average.
I it may have been Ak that said her music sounds like the throwaways of a Beyonce album. Maybe he was someone here :jbhmm: