The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
They are, they’ve been to private functions, worked for the same company, have many common friends and had private talks for years. But I guess a confused and weird dikk eating fukk boy like yourself assumes he knows their relationship better than they do. I’m not saying that they’re gang, but it’s a smaller world than your unknowing ass might think. :mjgrin:

Just like you assume to know Jays relationships with people better than he does.

I swear these donkeys need help.

And doing what? Listen to how Joe said it.
Theres certain miserable nikkas that think black men’s opinion should be to hate every black man who isn’t their bro, and call it dikk riding when they don’t. shyts disgusting :scust:

This nikka big mad defending his Lord and Savior Jay-Hova :russ: .

I can tell you a lame in real life talking about “dikk eating fukk boy”:mjlol:

PS Just because they’ve done all of that doesn’t make them friends, they’re associates. Rory has done all that shyt with Jay and has his number too. Are they friends?! Joe (along with NORE) said he doesn’t look forward to those texts meaning Jay isn’t joking which you’re trying to imply…

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like how they ganged up on Mel for comparing how Jonthan Majors and Ezra Miller are covered when it comes to the media. Erza is not a small fry in Hollywood so why they trying to act like Jonthan getting a level of protection that Ezra isn't.
they don't know Ezra Miller so its easy to downplay it

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I don't like how they ganged up on Mel for comparing how Jonthan Majors and Ezra Miller are covered when it comes to the media. Erza is not a small fry in Hollywood so why they trying to act like Jonthan getting a level of protection that Ezra isn't.
sounded like they didnt fully understand the point she was making....shyt got frustrating to listen to

larsattack

All Star
Daps
They’re hating on Jonathan majors because the public didn’t give joe any grace when ever he was beating on bytches lol

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe and Ish gotta stop the "we don't know them so they're not popular" shtick, them nikkas don't know alot of shyt so they're not the barometer. This nikka Joe just confused dikk Gregory with dikk Clark the other day.