The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Now watch tomorrow Joe going to say believe all women when it comes to the Jonthan Majors case instead of just saying wait until more information is told.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ Joe on drink champs saying Jay-Z texted him after his pod when he said the God Did verse wasn't the greatest.

Insecure camel can't let anything fly. I see why the pod is pressured to dikk ride Jay-Z whenever they can.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Lol @ Joe on drink champs saying Jay-Z texted him after his pod when he said the God Did verse wasn't the greatest.

Insecure camel can't let anything fly. I see why the pod is pressured to dikk ride Jay-Z whenever they can.

Jay-Z just a lame ass nikka with money. If he was outside more and was more visible in the public eye I’m willing to bet he wouldn’t be as revered as he is. His mystique is his redeeming quality and he knows that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish might've smashed Mel the way Joe keep alluding to it. He good for that type of shyt :patrice:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Bruh, I’m in no way a fan of Troy Ave but this the funniest 17 minutes I ever heard

The sound effects got me crying

I hate the nikka, but he's entertaining as shyt lol. Every time he calls Mysonne Muppet face or Gonzo face, I chuckle