The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ Joe on drink champs saying Jay-Z texted him after his pod when he said the God Did verse wasn't the greatest.

Insecure camel can't let anything fly. I see why the pod is pressured to dikk ride Jay-Z whenever they can.
Jay-Z just a lame ass nikka with money. If he was outside more and was more visible in the public eye I’m willing to bet he wouldn’t be as revered as he is. His mystique is his redeeming quality and he knows that.

Jay knows the man and has known him since he was a teenager basically, you weirdos take shyt too seriously.

If I disagree with my boy on some shyt about me, why would I be so insecure to text him as I usually do whenever I see some shyt about me. THIS IS HOV, is classic and just jokes. But to weirdos Jay is some type of God who doesn’t do normal shyt or joke around :mjgrin:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Jay knows the man and has known him since he was a teenager basically, you weirdos take shyt too seriously.

If I disagree with my boy on some shyt about me, why would I be so insecure to text him as I usually do whenever I see some shyt about me. THIS IS HOV, is classic and just jokes. But to weirdos Jay is some type of God who doesn’t do normal shyt or joke around :mjgrin:

They not boys p*ssy nikka, get off Jay-Z dikk and don’t quote me again until you rinse your mouth off. There are plenty of stories of Jay-Z doing this type of shyt to act like it’s jokes.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They not boys p*ssy nikka, get off Jay-Z dikk and don’t quote me again until you rinse your mouth off. There are plenty of stories of Jay-Z doing this type of shyt to act like it’s jokes.
They are, they’ve been to private functions, worked for the same company, have many common friends and had private talks for years. But I guess a confused and weird dikk eating fukk boy like yourself assumes he knows their relationship better than they do. I’m not saying that they’re gang, but it’s a smaller world than your unknowing ass might think. :mjgrin:

Just like you assume to know Jays relationships with people better than he does.

I swear these donkeys need help.

And doing what? Listen to how Joe said it.
Theres certain miserable nikkas that think black men’s opinion should be to hate every black man who isn’t their bro, and call it dikk riding when they don’t. shyts disgusting :scust: