The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I don't like how they ganged up on Mel for comparing how Jonthan Majors and Ezra Miller are covered when it comes to the media. Erza is not a small fry in Hollywood so why they trying to act like Jonthan getting a level of protection that Ezra isn't.
They'd actually have to fact check to have that conversation which is the one thing they don't like doing.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe and Ish gotta stop the "we don't know them so they're not popular" shtick, them nikkas don't know alot of shyt so they're not the barometer. This nikka Joe just confused dikk Gregory with dikk Clark the other day.
Especially them two nikkas because they dont fukk with movies/shows like that to even know. Like, Ezra Miller is way more popular than Majors. Majors really just getting that bump. As far as franchises throwing hundreds of millions behind someone, Ezra has the Flash/Justice League and Fantastic Beasts.

"Who the nikka that played Cyborg?" What point does that prove about Ezra. :gucci:
nikkas probably couldnt tell you the name of the nikka that play Antman. :mjlol:
Antman also heavily underperformed, so the marvel audience as a whole didnt even support it like that.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
They’re hating on Jonathan majors because the public didn’t give joe any grace when ever he was beating on bytches lol
You know Joe loves comparing himself to any and everybody in the industry, as if he was on the same level back then, that the accused is on now.

Nobody except hip hop gossip sites were invested Joe Budden back when he caught those cases/accusations. It’s not the same, Joe.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why does Ice and Parks always act like they don’t know what Mel is talking about, they watch all the popular tv shows and movies.
Flip sorta called Ice out on it this episode. First when Ish was getting on Mel about Ezra, Ice didnt say shyt, in fact agreed with Ish. Then when they wrapped back round to the convo Ice was like I know who Ezra is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Flip sorta called Ice out on it this episode. First when Ish was getting on Mel about Ezra, Ice didnt say shyt, in fact agreed with Ish. Then when they wrapped back round to the convo Ice was like I know who Ezra is.

Of course he does, even if he wasn’t a comic movie/game nerd he still on twitter every day responding to all the trending stuff. If you follow pop culture you know who Ezra miller is just from the shenanigans alone

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Why is Joe talking to this python like its a dog? And he put "The Thumb" on the other one :mjlol: I believe them allegations now lol

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
The way they talk about Your Honor (which is ok) and Kingstown but shyt on other much better shows is weird to me
I really don't get if they talk down on Snowfall then Your Honor should be getting SHAT on. They somehow act like it's spectacular.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk are these dudes talking about in the Majors thing?

1. It's on all the entertainment pages of all the biggest medias in the world
2. His ads were pulled
3. The woman recanted her allegations
4. Why are they saying that a man did some shyt when there's exactly zero evidence, witnesses or anything. When they cry about that shyt happening to them. And then jumping between "he did it", "we don't know what happened", "jokes", "serious". With zero fukks about the broad or accusing a black star or anything :scust:

And Ish screaming "we don't know who Ezra Miller is Majors has 100 million dollar movies". The budgets for Millers latest movies were 200 million+ :snoop:
And Box office way higher than Creed.

This dude keeps on screaming on topics he knows nothing about :mjlol:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shytting on somebody then immediately saying "You my man" is hilarious :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this jonathon majors convo is ugly…joe claims he’s not gonna say “anything” then continuously pesters mel cuz the conversation is not going how he would like it to lol…and I have no idea why flip is so convinced of his guilt…actually I do…all of this is about joe not getting a fair shake when he was faced with similar accusations so now they’re throwing a tantrum bcuz ppl want to wait and see instead of assuming dude is guilty

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
this jonathon majors convo is ugly…joe claims he’s not gonna say “anything” then continuously pesters mel cuz the conversation is not going how he would like it too lol…and I have no idea why flip is so convinced of his guilt…actually I do…all of this is about joe not getting a fair shake when he was faced with similar accusations so now they’re throwing a tantrum bcuz ppl want to wait and see instead of assuming dude is guilty
Right, it's just hate. They situations not even the same is it? Wasnt Tahiry doing a press tour confirming Joe did all that? :mjlol:
Like didnt this nikka Joe say out his own mouth that he sat on some girl's stomach? :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right, it's just hate. They situations not even the same is it? Wasnt Tahiry doing a press tour confirming Joe did all that? :mjlol:
Like didnt this nikka Joe say out his own mouth that he sat on some girl's stomach? :gucci:

damn this episode doesn’t even have timestamps so I can easily skip it smh