The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How different are the Patreon episodes? I dont pay for them so dont know how much they differ.
Depending on the topic, they can be better. They get more flagrant on the patreon episodes, at least the $25 ones, in terms of saying names and saying how they really fell on subjects.

I usually prefer them to the main episodes because the main ones address current events, the Patreon ones tend to be random topics that they wouldn't allotw to be on a real podcast. Even though I hate most of their opinions, they'll have a hip hop debate for a good 30-45 minutes on some nerd shyt. Like I remember when they talked about Method Man outshining Biggie on The What for a good 10-15 minutes. They'd never do that on the podcast now.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Depending on the topic, they can be better. They get more flagrant on the patreon episodes, at least the $25 ones, in terms of saying names and saying how they really fell on subjects.

I usually prefer them to the main episodes because the main ones address current events, the Patreon ones tend to be random topics that they wouldn't allotw to be on a real podcast. Even though I hate most of their opinions, they'll have a hip hop debate for a good 30-45 minutes on some nerd shyt. Like I remember when they talked about Method Man outshining Biggie on The What for a good 10-15 minutes. They'd never do that on the podcast now.
Is the 25 worth it? I already pay 13…Is there allot of episodes on that tier that are exclusive

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is the 25 worth it? I already pay 13…Is there allot of episodes on that tier that are exclusive
I’ll put it like this, if you already pay 10 for Patreon, I’d put up the extra 15 to get all the content. If you don’t already pay 10 then it may not be worth it to you.