The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Is this overall that year ? Some of these albums didn’t come in 2021, I’ll find the thread on this album. Somewhere mid 2021 it was too 3 selling rap album from that year

Bro chill before you make the young nikkas look bad lol.

I predict that Joe will try to smash, he will not be able to control himself when she start dressing sleazy. We all know Mel trying to get back that old feeling of nikkas thirsting over her

Lmao, they're 100% fukking or at least have before/during her being on the show.

All of Joe's jokes about ish/flip and Mel always come off as "if y'all nikkas only knew lol" type of thing.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
If Joe is still not a YouTube partner and therefore makes zero revenue from YouTube then how is he making enough money from the podcast to pay his staffs salary and all the production expenses

because I refuse to believe the money he's making off patreon is enough to cover all the expense and still eat off of

Can someone enlighten me

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If Joe is still not a YouTube partner and therefore makes zero revenue from YouTube then how is he making enough money from the podcast to pay his staffs salary and all the production expenses

because I refuse to believe the money he's making off patreon is enough to cover all the expense and still eat off of

Can someone enlighten me

He's demonetized?

But supposedly he's making A LOT of Patreon. I think flip said it's over $100k-$250k a month. People with less dedicated and smaller followers make a good amount of Patreon

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Can someone enlighten me
Someone recently said on here he gets around 24k monthly subs, so that's 6 figures from that alone if everyone is on the low tier. He has $5, $10 and $25 tiers that gives you more content with the higher you pay, RSS feed is locked behind the $25 tier too.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I predict that Joe will try to smash, he will not be able to control himself when she start dressing sleazy. We all know Mel trying to get back that old feeling of nikkas thirsting over her

i listened to the Patreon ep with Ian Dunlap of Earn Your Leisure and Mel talked about a relationship she had with a dude who was the "love of her life". It didn't work out because it was all toxic and shyt though.

she said this was many years ago, the dude was 5 years younger than her, very rich and very famous. wonder who it was. :jbhmm:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i listened to the Patreon ep with Ian Dunlap of Earn Your Leisure and Mel talked about a relationship she had with a dude who was the "love of her life". It didn't work out because it was all toxic and shyt though.

she said this was many years ago, the dude was 5 years younger than her, very rich and very famous. wonder who it was. :jbhmm:
Florida?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

It can be 1 of 50 different dudes lol

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

Can someone enlighten me
He definitely makes money from YouTube and he has a show two days a week on Amazon Amp. They use his face on some of the ads and a billboard so I’m sure the money is good.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Someone recently said on here he gets around 24k monthly subs, so that's 6 figures from that alone if everyone is on the low tier. He has $5, $10 and $25 tiers that gives you more content with the higher you pay, RSS feed is locked behind the $25 tier too.

Yeah that was me. He doesn’t even have the $5 tier anymore. It’s only $10, $25 and $50 tiers now. He’s making good money for sure.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

I think it was Kerry Rhodes

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Na it wasn't Flo Rida in this case because we know his story with her already, and she didn't love him like this guy...apparently.

Kerry Rhodes huh? :jbhmm:

She said before he played football and that was around the time they were together. Plus she was in NY and he was on the Jets.

• Wow
Reactions: Rev

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is interesting. Joe normally drops the pod episodes on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So I guess they are going to drop this live and the pod tomorrow? Something doesn't seem right.