The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
:dead:

I didn't know she had an OF but glancing at it, looks like she has a lot of subs. Also forgot about the accident/gofundme so year...you're probably right but just based off the OF likes she has you can tell she's making good money off that. Was she broke or struggling before OF? Probably.
Her OF has a lot of likes because it used to be free before she joined the pod

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her OF has a lot of likes because it used to be free before she joined the pod

Mel scamming hard on that OF. She does sales where its free or cheap to sign up but its all instagram level content. You have to pay a second fee to unlock "premium content" on a per post basis. One day I was bored/curious/horny and paid like $20 to unlock one of her premium posts and it was her in a bathing suit or some bullchit. I said never again. She got posts on there for $200 plus the free pics have a "tips" option. I'm sure she makes good income from simps. You gotta keep the entry level shyt free or low cost to bring in the new suckers.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Mel scamming hard on that OF. She does sales where its free or cheap to sign up but its all instagram level content. You have to pay a second fee to unlock "premium content" on a per post basis. One day I was bored/curious/horny and paid like $20 to unlock one of her premium posts and it was her in a bathing suit or some bullchit. I said never again. She got posts on there for $200 plus the free pics have a "tips" option. I'm sure she makes good income from simps. You gotta keep the entry level shyt free or low cost to bring in the new suckers.
I doubt it.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Joe could fukk up a boiling pot of water if you supplied him with the water, pot and fire
And Joe would still blame it on you and the water, instead of himself.
He be like.

Joe: So I’m busy cooking :cook:
I look away for a second.
Come to find out, the water just up and evaporated :martin:
See, that’s the problem. Water feels entitled.
Not to make it racey.

But there’s an agenda against Black men
Ice: But when I say it.. :francis:
Joe: Yeah, I saw a video on IG that addressed this.
**Pulls up video from IG page with 500 followers**
Ish: You buggin, all you had to do was pay attention fam
Joe: You’re only sayin this because YOU into them white girls. Our water ain’t the same.

Parks: **Nods head uncomfortably :ld:**
Ish: **Starts yelling** :pacspit:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Joe: I fell asleep and all the water evaporated :francis:

“I threw the water on the floor and set fire to the house for the creatives, we need to move the dialogue to a space where creatives own the water they boil.”

*The Joe Budden Network retains all water boiling rights throughout space/time of all its hosts.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And Joe would still blame it on you and the water, instead of himself.
He be like.

Joe: So I’m busy cooking :cook:
I look away for a second.
Come to find out, the water just up and evaporated :martin:
See, that’s the problem. Water feels entitled.
Not to make it racey.

But there’s an agenda against Black men
Ice: But when I say it.. :francis:
Joe: Yeah, I saw a video on IG that addressed this.
**Pulls up video from IG page with 500 followers**
Ish: You buggin, all you had to do was pay attention fam
Joe: You’re only sayin this because YOU into them white girls. Our water ain’t the same.

Parks: **Nods head uncomfortably :ld:**
Ish: **Starts yelling** :pacspit:
:heh: what happened??

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
What you got against shorty my dude? lol. Plenty of lesser knowns who eat. Some of you nikkas WANT a chick to be struggling.
Does that even make sense to you? Why would I “WANT” her to be struggling lol. I just know (for a fact) the model of an agency making crazy captions for obvious ig content not as lucrative as people think post pandemic. Then factor in age, target demographic of simps, not having a consistent vehicle to promote her OF outside of social media etc. I’m sure the numbers are way up since she joined the pod tho.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Does that even make sense to you? Why would I “WANT” her to be struggling lol. I just know (for a fact) the model of an agency making crazy captions for obvious ig content not as lucrative as people think post pandemic. Then factor in age, target demographic of simps, not having a consistent vehicle to promote her OF outside of social media etc. I’m sure the numbers are way up since she joined the pod tho.
It's probably good money though. I know of some women not even 1/3rd her attractiveness or notoriety level making decent money on OF.

I don't think age is a factor like that. Even without high promotion, nikkas'll find that shyt lol.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking Joe canceled the episode due to Ish and Ice, mainly Ish. Dude missed a pod and probably didn't have much to say about anything when he returned. Ice has been kinda on the edge lately. Parks always caters to Joe so I don't think the issue is with him. Flip is the loose cannon and will always have something to say, which is what Joe seems to like. Not to mention, Flip is funny, loud, and annoying. He doesn't seem to be the problem. Mel seems to play the "moderator" role and she's not too cool to share funny and embarrassing stories about her life. Joe wanted Rory and Mal to do the same but Ish and Ice tend to be just like them most of the time. It's going to be interesting to see how their next episode will be.