The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So basically he’s salty cause he feels logic is bigger than he ever was making the same type of music?
Joe of all people calling Logic corny for a suicide hotline song (that saved people's lives, literally) is pathetic. I don't even fukk with Logic's music and feel like he's a shameless biter (Kendrick, Cole, Mac Miller, etc) who built a fanbase off making more white-friendly sounding rap shyt than the artists he jacks. But when it comes to the content in his music and messaging? I got no issue.

Unless Logic kills somebody there's zero reason for him to even be discussed on the show. Who cares that he did an Ice Cube cover. Not worth discussing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol just saw this…I’d seen the gif of the overalls spin but never the flip that it came from tho lmao

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The stuff on Logic was funny. But once again is obvious (at least to me) when Joe just doesn’t like someone. The Cube cover alone was enough to clown him on, and I can totally understand just not liking his music but he lost me with the whole shytting on his bi racial struggle cause if you just look at Logic you can see he probably went through some shyt cause he don’t look like most mixed kids. I think Joe know what he doing cause he knows him shytting on people gets him more clicks and it makes the pod more entertaining.

Damn sucks it’s no pod today cause I got a flight later and I planned on listening to it to hold me down those 2 hours, oh well

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Coping lol? Seems like she lives a good life. She's not broke, travels a lot, seems to be doing good. Mel is easily the least "bad" member of the cast, in terms of what they offer to conversations and chemistry.

Aging video vixen(who often shytted on the other women) on Onlyfans and moonlighting as the 7th mic on Joe Budden's podcast is not broke?? Idk that go fund me she had kinda tells a different story.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Aging video vixen(who often shytted on the other women) on Onlyfans and moonlighting as the 7th mic on Joe Budden's podcast is not broke?? Idk that go fund me she had kinda tells a different story.
:dead:

I didn't know she had an OF but glancing at it, looks like she has a lot of subs. Also forgot about the accident/gofundme so year...you're probably right but just based off the OF likes she has you can tell she's making good money off that. Was she broke or struggling before OF? Probably.