The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah the perception of attractiveness they have is def a much bigger factor and some eskimo bro shyt. Jay and Diddy way more talented and successful and he always got time to ride they dikk. There are alot of other artists, execs, moguls that more talented and successful than him that he barely if ever say a bad thing about too.
AK has said multiple times that the rap media generation before him always dikkrides those 2 because they see them as having the ability to open and close a lot of doors

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
MBJ can’t do anything for Joe. He’s too big to do an interview on the pod but not big enough to hand Joe an opportunity. So Joe has no issue hating on him for views.

Notice how long it took for Joe to finally hate on Kanye? He was holding out for an interview or opportunity. That’s who he is. Zero morals and focused entirely on advancing his meh brand. If the goal is to have enough money to buy a nice car and pay taxes in NJ he’s set. But he’s clearly not getting where he wants to get without a deal.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man Flip is really making me uncomfortable the way acts so creepily around Melissa. He can't control himself saying weirdo shyt.
Ish is an idiot. Him trying to shoot bail for Ja Morant was just retarded. He obviously knows nothing of the situation and trying to compare Barkley fighting in a bar to Ja beating up teenagers and pulling out guns/pointing lasers at opposing teams. Ja a middle class suburban kid living out his street/gangster fantasy with a circus of doofs.
Its just amazing how uninformed they are. The whole Creed III review was just sucker/ignorant shyt. He knows nothing of the franchise and just be saying wild shyt. Him acting like he knows someone took the budget is just loud wrong. He obviously didnt get what he was doing and why he shot it the way he did but that's a whole nutha discussion.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Man Flip is really making me uncomfortable the way acts so creepily around Melissa. He can't control himself saying weirdo shyt.
Ish is an idiot. Him trying to shoot bail for Ja Morant was just retarded. He obviously knows nothing of the situation and trying to compare Barkley fighting in a bar to Ja beating up teenagers and pulling out guns/pointing lasers at opposing teams. Ja a middle class suburban kid living out his street/gangster fantasy with a circus of doofs.
Its just amazing how uninformed they are. The whole Creed III review was just sucker/ignorant shyt. He knows nothing of the franchise and just be saying wild shyt. Him acting like he knows someone took the budget is just loud wrong. He obviously didnt get what he was doing and why he shot it the way he did but that's a whole nutha discussion.
That's what makes it terrible. The show is best when they're just shooting the shyt. Once it becomes a discussion of virtually any issue involving events, art or media it quickly becomes obvious no one did a lick of research. I haven't seen any of the Creed movies and even I saw a clip of MBJ discussing how anime influenced how he directed the fight scenes, how he wanted scenes where everything disappeared from view except for the two characters in the ring, etc. It's a perfect example of broken faux businessman brain. At no point did he consider maybe this was a deliberate artistic choice. The only thing that matters in his brain is budgets, numbers, and who is stealing from who.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

It was funny at first bc it seemed like jokes but he seems actually infatuated and I wonder if the sensitivity training shyt was real. Especially after what happened with Joe and ol girl on STI.

He's gonna have to reel some of that back. She seemed legitimately annoyed when he randomly brought up he was tryna interview the lady that refused to give her seat up first and then told Mel she's probably watching so she better come correct

She was like wtf and just ended the topic. It was uncomfortable as shyt. He seems incapable of reading the room when they're joking about the month and he's being weirdly aggressive

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After all the MBJ talk and nonsense, he comes back with a mostly serious patreon episode. Well played

Daps
Did Flip walk out or was just sitting there quietly?

I’m not mad at the idea of different dynamics, one pod without one of them at random. Just to test chemistry

With more members it doesn't hurt so bad when 1 person is missing. Before if say Ish wasn't there, it wouldn't run so well.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ish largely point about all the fukkery players in the past were involved in wasn’t accessible to us is correct

I hate the Ja convo because it’s a bunch of grown men who were able to fukk in private and still fukking up in private loudly critiquing a young man that has everything on display

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ish largely point about all the fukkery players in the past were involved in wasn’t accessible to us is correct

I hate the Ja convo because it’s a bunch of grown men who were able to fukk in private and still fukking up in private loudly critiquing a young man that has everything on display
I be having this argument with my baby's momma. She loses her mind at any mistake our daughters make (which aren't that serious) and I point out to her specific examples of her doing the exact same thing or worse at that same age. Then she gets mad at me lol.

All these old heads be having interviews or laughing and joking about the dumb shyt they used to and always end it with "yo we was wildin". Then something like this Ja incident comes up and everybody was now model citizens when they were younger. Most people make bad decisions when they're young trying to look cool or for whatever reason. These stars need to reach out behind closed doors and give them advice not jump on TV killing them for it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When the hell did Ish have a second daughter? Is this the one with the crazy baby mama and he got an older too?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
When the hell did Ish have a second daughter? Is this the one with the crazy baby mama and he got an older too?

Late last year with his current girl. He mentioned briefly a few months ago on the pod that he had a new baby.