The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ish largely point about all the fukkery players in the past were involved in wasn’t accessible to us is correct

I hate the Ja convo because it’s a bunch of grown men who were able to fukk in private and still fukking up in private loudly critiquing a young man that has everything on display
The nikka at his big old age was arrested last year for owing child support.

Don’t throw rocks in a glass house.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them Reddit nikkas being mad weird, saw Joe mention Ish old IG posts (sparked by a Reddit post) now multiple people just scrolling down his IG tryna roast him in hopes their post get mentioned :scust:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Them Reddit nikkas being mad weird, saw Joe mention Ish old IG posts (sparked by a Reddit post) now multiple people just scrolling down his IG tryna roast him in hopes their post get mentioned :scust:
Not nikkas that’s a cacophony of crackers

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
When the hell did Ish have a second daughter? Is this the one with the crazy baby mama and he got an older too?
Late last year with his current girl. He mentioned briefly a few months ago on the pod that he had a new baby.

Make sense why his BM started tripping on Twitter randomly.

Women are so predictable:mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah.

I'ma let Joe have this one :deadrose:

I have no issue with him ragging on the cover, it's just he does it all the time. Like @CrimsonTider said, he's the only person keeping Logic's name moving. Nobody cares about Logic except for Joe Budden.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I have no issue with him ragging on the cover, it's just he does it all the time. Like @CrimsonTider said, he's the only person keeping Logic's name moving. Nobody cares about Logic except for Joe Budden.
Eh. It's been a min ain't it? shyt, feel like the last time he really went in on Logic, Rory & Mal was still in that bytch unless I missed some shyt.

Edit: take that back. Think he commented on him when logic ironically went to Rory & em for that interview.

But he def is his lil punching bag. The Chris Rock to his Will Smith if Will was to repeatedly slap him at least once a yr 😂