The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jcole really wasted a BTS feature on that?

I literally couldn't tell where the feature was :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Are yall friends?"

:russ:

Ish a faggit if he don't hit Melyssa :snoop:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nah it was spot on. The deaf stuff was whatever but the movie was rushed and Majors acted circles around MBJ

Having someone become champion the way it happened was silly.
I meant more so like the nonsense like somebody stole MBJ's budget for the final act. Like, once again, if anyone bothered to do one Google, they'd see his different inspirations on why he shot that scene the way he did.

Now, you may not have liked it but it for sure wasn't cuz they didn't wanna break open a 💰 for quite literally a golden boy right now.

Even with the Ja shyt. One Google goes a long way and more nuance can be added to the conversation instead of just musing about his background lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I meant more so like the nonsense like somebody stole MBJ's budget for the final act. Like, once again, if anyone bothered to do one Google, they'd see his different inspirations on why he shot that scene the way he did.

Now, you may not have liked it but it for sure wasn't cuz they didn't wanna break open a 💰 for quite literally a golden boy right now.

Even with the Ja shyt. One Google goes a long way and more nuance can be added to the conversation instead of just musing about his background lol
For someone who claims he puts work in, this keeps happening. Reminds me of Russ Wilson…you working on the wrong shyt that doesn’t make you better at your job. Also points to how his only frame of reference for anything is early 2000s major label business stuff. Nor are films shot in linear fashion scene by scene. The end could have been filmed first for all we know.