The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Breh, unless I'm misremembering the episode, Ice(I meant Ish/Joe when I used they above) was the only one that knew about the beef. I legit remember Ice saying I'll tell yall off camera who it is because Fedro was using beefing with Drake as an example of the type of person he was going again.

Not saying you’re off but I do remember them saying in a separate episode they knew about it but just didn’t want to stir anything up. Them nikkas always saying shyt so who knows lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Not saying you’re off but I do remember them saying in a separate episode they knew about it but just didn’t want to stir anything up. Them nikkas always saying shyt so who knows lol.
Maybe you right and I read the segment wrong, but the way it plays out reads like there was no convo of "Yo, Bang and YB beefing so dont mention him". Ice's like "Ohh, I know who he talking bout :ohhh:". Then Joe going like "what's the problem...." like he didnt know bodies were dropped in the beef.

I clipped the "We gotta start vetting nikkas" part too :mjlol:

Daps
This is what I love about the podcast now. Ice is a goof and Ish is too spicy and yells like a woman and rarely gets his point across. Flip don't give a fukk and will call Joe out on shyt quickly. Straight up said "You know what Joe ...fukk U..THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORNY nikkaS COME UP AND GET MONEY AND TRY TO CALL OTHER nikkaS DOING BETTER THAN THEM CORNY"
Melissa giggled and Joe just shuts the fukk up. Ish and Ice scared to death to even react.

Joe got quiet and petty real quick, came up with a childish response to Flip asking about his past comments about Gorilla

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Flip walk out or was just sitting there quietly?

I’m not mad at the idea of different dynamics, one pod without one of them at random. Just to test chemistry

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There’s a lot of Bi things joe is, Sexual isn’t one of them

zrxrXYi.gif

who cares what he is..the purpose of that is to show he jumped out the window for this chick and days later she letting his ex friend character assassinate him on HER show.

:mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I love about the podcast now. Ice is a goof and Ish is too spicy and yells like a woman and rarely gets his point across. Flip don't give a fukk and will call Joe out on shyt quickly. Straight up said "You know what Joe ...fukk U..THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORNY nikkaS COME UP AND GET MONEY AND TRY TO CALL OTHER nikkaS DOING BETTER THAN THEM CORNY"
Melissa giggled and Joe just shuts the fukk up. Ish and Ice scared to death to even react.

flip holding joe accountable is actually really fukking dope. if joe embraced it instead of acting like a jackass, it would make the show much better. he NEEDS to be held accountable, and no one else is giving him that energy.