The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This Patreon episode got them debating Snoop vs Kane who has a better discography. Joe is disrespectful to Kane saying he has no classic album. Ice started it by saying Snoop has the worst discography of any legend.

Ice and Ish both said he has a better discograpy than Snoop album wise. Joe said you can't name 7 BDK records, Ish said Snoop has 20 albums, you can't name 6 of them.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
This Patreon episode got them debating Snoop vs Kane who has a better discography. Joe is disrespectful to Kane saying he has no classic album. Ice started it by saying Snoop has the worst discography of any legend.

Ice and Ish both said he has a better discograpy than Snoop album wise. Joe said you can't name 7 BDK records, Ish said Snoop has 20 albums, you can't name 6 of them.
Their music takes are just as bad as the sport takes sometimes

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Come on now. Snoop’s albums from 2000 - 2006 were all stellar.

1. Tha Last Meal
2. Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Boss
3. R&G
4. Tha Blue Carpet Treatment

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That clip is wild. Hoe budden doesnt give a fukk about his name, despite him saying otherwise.

Its become a game to me listening to joe’s pod, and his response to shyt like this when his name is thrown into the mud.

He usually looks even dumber trying to play it off. But its amazing content. I hope to hell he responds.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That clip is wild. Hoe budden doesnt give a fukk about his name, despite him saying otherwise.

Its become a game to me listening to joe’s pod, and his response to shyt like this when his name is thrown into the mud.

He usually looks even dumber trying to play it off. But its amazing content. I hope to hell he responds.
:wow:

this is actually the perfect description of dude. he is 100% a natural entertainer who is a fun listen.

he also is a scumbag whose name is pure dirt. and he has a small group of lesser than types like Ish/Ice/Mel, and Rory/Mal before that he can always flex on and control. He struggles with those that call him out for his phony act, i don't include Flip because gives zero fukks which is why i don't understand the hate he gets. That nikka don't play. Keep thinkin he's all jokes :mjlol:

once outside of this bubble dude really is a travelling circus clown act :heh: