The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Best thing about having Flip on the show, he calls Joe out on the shyt he says in previous episodes when he tries to go the other way. He does a good job of showing how Joe can be a hypocrite.
This is what I love about the podcast now. Ice is a goof and Ish is too spicy and yells like a woman and rarely gets his point across. Flip don't give a fukk and will call Joe out on shyt quickly. Straight up said "You know what Joe ...fukk U..THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORNY nikkaS COME UP AND GET MONEY AND TRY TO CALL OTHER nikkaS DOING BETTER THAN THEM CORNY"
Melissa giggled and Joe just shuts the fukk up. Ish and Ice scared to death to even react.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea but Joe knew what he was doing. He was playing her music on the podcast as sleepers, singing her praises and trying to be slick. Making little weird sexual innuendos throughout the podcast and then ended up going to her show and taking that pic.

Joe a disgusting clown man. You know Ian took that pic :russ: Look at how uncomfortable she looks :mjlol:

Michael-B-Jordan-Dating-swedish-Musician-Snoh-Aalegra-02.jpg

IT PAINS HIM :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jersey on jersey hate, :scusthov:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This pod was a weekly thing for me and I legit stopped listening when rory and mal left

Used to be appointment listening

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yea but Joe knew what he was doing. He was playing her music on the podcast as sleepers, singing her praises and trying to be slick. Making little weird sexual innuendos throughout the podcast and then ended up going to her show and taking that pic.

Joe a disgusting clown man. You know Ian took that pic :russ: Look at how uncomfortable she looks :mjlol:

Michael-B-Jordan-Dating-swedish-Musician-Snoh-Aalegra-02.jpg

IT PAINS HIM :mjlol: :mjlol:

these are the same women??? even if they are that was damn near 4 years ago. could've worn joe gassed her up in the last two years

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Great episodes but Joe isn't fooling anyone....

You know how you csn tell who the real joe budden is? Listen close wheb he makes jokes and they beep it out while the rest of the room laugh and say shyt like" you can't say that 🤣 "

This all for black women shyt isn't joe at all....

He likes to step on the " can I get away with saying this joke" line

He needs to stop fighting a corner that will never forgive him for what he allegedly done

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
these are the same women??? even if they are that was damn near 4 years ago. could've worn joe gassed her up in the last two years
He was, which is why him trying to bring up the white girl stuff with MBJ is funny. Joe never gassed any of the black singers up like he did the white girls like Sno or that Sabrina Claudio chick. Hell I remember Joe couldnt wait to play her shyt again after she got cancelled for the some antiblack stuff. Talking bout "I think it's time to forgive her....." :mjlol: Not to mention shytting on all the "whisper singers" at the time, but hyping her up.