The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He was, which is why him trying to bring up the white girl stuff with MBJ is funny. Joe never gassed any of the black singers up like he did the white girls like Sno or that Sabrina Claudio chick. Hell I remember Joe couldnt wait to play her shyt again after she got cancelled for the some antiblack stuff. Talking bout "I think it's time to forgive her....." :mjlol: Not to mention shytting on all the "whisper singers" at the time, but hyping her up.
1) Michael B. Jordan’s New Bae Snoh Aalegra Claims She’s Black | Khia ThugMisses

2) Mal forgave that racist skank too :manny:

but i was saying he was gassin her in the last 2 because of what monoblock posted

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1) Michael B. Jordan’s New Bae Snoh Aalegra Claims She’s Black | Khia ThugMisses

2) Mal forgave that racist skank too :manny:

but i was saying he was gassin her in the last 2 because of what monoblock posted
Nah, looks like she being slick with her words and/or the headline being slick with her words. There's a reason she specifically said her dad was dark with an afro in that tweet the article uses, instead of saying"my dad is black". Just because the hair is coarse doesnt mean he is black.

Then there is this tweet from her:
9d6faab91dc3a2ef3082e09a12c5ce9e.png

She just letting ppl know she is not white...............because she is white passing. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah, looks like she being slick with her words and/or the headline being slick with her words. There's a reason she specifically said her dad was dark with an afro in that tweet the article uses, instead of saying"my dad is black". Just because the hair is coarse doesnt mean he is black.

She just letting ppl know she is not white...............because she is white passing. :manny:
she not even white passing tho. she got tint to her, niccas blind

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
watching ep 606 now…joe is really in his feelings about how the MBJ discussion went…he’s been trying to one-up flip for the rest of the podcast and purposely creating tension with his little snide remarks
Joe ain't got nobody to blame but himself. Flip didn't make him pander and trot out the "protect Black women" excuse for that girl he did that on his own.

I would respect it more if he was honest about his saltiness regarding MBJ fukking somebody Joe wanted.

Akademiks is actually right for once.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Do u think Sade is white passing? Cause that's who the chick tries to look like.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
she not even white passing tho. she got tint to her, niccas blind
For someone who has rarely seen her and the pic of Joe being the main thing? Yea she looks white passing especially in brightly lit rooms. There's a reason she said she has 0 Swedish blood(A place known for white ppl).
Do u think Sade is white passing? Cause that's who the chick tries to look like.
No I dont think Sade is white passing. Just cause she tries to look like her doesnt magically do shyt to her skin tone.

Yes she looks white passin here:
14672b6718c593dba13b8ccae4ba4dac.png
de21b6f361ad8f8fc97c20cdaf567541.png
e1c61ae7ccf1fd8aba99e6f6b0b125c0.png

When she looks like this, yea she looks more Iranian:
1da2ecc1126602c286b3dcd0bbdb01c0.png

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really got a feel for how old this new crew is when they interviewed Don Toliver.

Mel sounded like an old lady complimenting him on how mature he was. They didn’t even seem to be that familiar with him. Might be time make the complete switch from music podcast to lifestyle pod

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Really got a feel for how old this new crew is when they interviewed Don Toliver.

Mel sounded like an old lady complimenting him on how mature he was. They didn’t even seem to be that familiar with him. Might be time make the complete switch from music podcast to lifestyle pod
Joe is terrible at interviews to begin with

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

The Fredo Bang episode was the same way.......maybe worse(I havent heard Don's). Ice was the only one that knew about him and was the reason he was on. They didnt even he was beefing with YB. Interview probably turned out decent because they let him talk since they didnt know anything about him. Joe focused on the song Top by him. He probably just chose his most popular song that wasnt murder music. Ish was silent til Fredo was talking stuff like leaving the hood. Ice was aight in it.

Was funny as hell when Bang said he beat a murder charge or something like that.
Joe was like "Leave it to Ice to bring a nikka with a murder charge up here :mjgrin:"

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
The Fredo Bang episode was the same way.......maybe worse(I havent heard Don's). Ice was the only one that knew about him and was the reason he was on. They didnt even he was beefing with YB. Interview probably turned out decent because they let him talk since they didnt know anything about him. Joe focused on the song Top by him. He probably just chose his most popular song that wasnt murder music. Ish was silent til Fredo was talking stuff like leaving the hood. Ice was aight in it.

Was funny as hell when Bang said he beat a murder charge or something like that.
Joe was like "Leave it to Ice to bring a nikka with a murder charge up here :mjgrin:"

They did know about his beef with YB. They mentioned a while after that they didn’t want to bring it up to incite drama or be messy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They did know about his beef with YB. They mentioned a while after that they didn’t want to bring it up to incite drama or be messy.
Breh, unless I'm misremembering the episode, Ice(I meant Ish/Joe when I used they above) was the only one that knew about the beef. I legit remember Ice saying I'll tell yall off camera who it is because Fedro was using beefing with Drake as an example of the type of person he was going again.