The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe deserve that shyt. Him jumping out the window for Lorel when she dont even fukk with him like that. She is more CTG peepl than his, she has a pod with CTG's bodyguard Wax. What's also funny about the Lorel shyt is that Raqi chick is who Joe blamed for releasing all them files from Cyn about the dogs. You know CTG booked her as a guest intentionally to shyt on Joe. Joe's name is mentioned as a topic.
5e70807440bcf12dc35d5f3d211b201f.png

I wonder if this will spark the beef up between Joe and CTG again or if Joe will ignore it. :ohhh:
Joe p*ssy if he dont mention this, he was just saying on this episode how he was joking about being gay too lol.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Joe deserve that shyt. Him jumping out the window for Lorel when she dont even fukk with him like that. She is more CTG peepl than his, she has a pod with CTG's bodyguard Wax. What's also funny about the Lorel shyt is that Raqi chick is who Joe blamed for releasing all them files from Cyn about the dogs. You know CTG booked her as a guest intentionally to shyt on Joe. Joe's name is mentioned as a topic.

I wonder if this will spark the beef up between Joe and CTG again or if Joe will ignore it. :ohhh:
Joe p*ssy if he dont mention this, he was just saying on this episode how he was joking about being gay too lol.
always has been
always will be

ive never seen a rapper act so much like a scorned woman :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Nasty convo, but they don't love like you like that :heh:

The funny thing is that this isn't gonna stop the pandering he does to these people. I'm not even mad at her - Joe is a piece of shyt and any mention of him falcon punching a baby out of his ex is fair game in my eyes. But perhaps this is the wake up call that all that smiling, pandering, black girl magic etc shyt ain't working. The people who know him see through it and know exactly who/what he is. And he can try to make as much money as he wants but that stench doesn't go away.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
i80l9Ta.gif

The funny thing is that this isn't gonna stop the pandering he does to these people. I'm not even mad at her - Joe is a piece of shyt and any mention of him falcon punching a baby out of his ex is fair game in my eyes. But perhaps this is the wake up call that all that smiling, pandering, black girl magic etc shyt ain't working. The people who know him see through it and know exactly who/what he is. And he can try to make as much money as he wants but that stench doesn't go away.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Funny thing tho. Is if it is true. She was close friends with him AFTER those allegations and she even wanted to be with him.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:
Falcon punching embryos is wild and sick. Joe really needs to be quiet.
farrakhan-stop-it.gif

Someone should've told him :russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
What's so corny about MBJ's storyline? Drake shyt is a whole other animal.
it aint even really that corny tbh but Joe tryna act like him and drake aint the same type corny story

both are in media

they both were on soap operas

both walked around with something people could roast em for (drake had his mixtape in front of eaton centre and MBJ had his headshots in high school)

both borderline feminists/pander to women (MBJ does it in interviews, Drake does it in his music)

if you aint a thug in this hip hop space, folks are gonna call you corny regardless. nikkas acting like that doesnt happen anymore :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
the nikka fought multiple women breh :mjlol:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s Wtf he gets