The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
And this is exactly why Joe bytch ass trying to find reasons to keep him home :smh:

Knowing that, Its hard to be mad at Ice for how passive he is when it comes to dealing with Joe’s bytchassness :smh:

At this point Ice is trying to get his bread and profile up before this runs out. And I ain’t mad at him. Attaching your wagon to Joe is not a long term plan :heh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
g5k68oud7o541.jpg

Earl-Joe-Loiter-Karen-Civil.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He never “talked” to her.. he went through this phase where he was digging her real hard for a few eps on the pod. You know that shyt where he play music and moan to the shyt in between the lyrics during the pod. :russ:

He also went through a phase where he had a thing for Brandy.
Yea they never dated but Joe took a pic with her on IG and posted it with a weird caption. Joe knew what he was doing and people automatically started talking. She came out and cleared that shyt up super quick and said basically "I don't fukk with this clown he just asked for a pic." Next video she hugging and kissing MBJ and he gets furious and starts the hate campaign which is still ongoing this very day.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea they never dated but Joe took a pic with her on IG and posted it with no caption. Joe knew what he was doing and people automatically started talking. She came out and cleared that shyt up super quick and said basically "I don't fukk with this clown he we asked for a pic." Next video she hugging and kissing MBJ and he gets furious and starts the hate campaign which is still going on till this day.

Right. Thank you thats how it went, but joe was alluding to being buddy buddy with her before that which added to the speculation.

From that point on Joe stopped gassin her

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Right. Thank you thats how it went, but joe was alluding to being buddy buddy with her before that which added to the speculation.

From that point on Joe stopped gassin her
Yea but Joe knew what he was doing. He was playing her music on the podcast as sleepers, singing her praises and trying to be slick. Making little weird sexual innuendos throughout the podcast and then ended up going to her show and taking that pic.

Joe a disgusting clown man. You know Ian took that pic :russ: Look at how uncomfortable she looks :mjlol:

Michael-B-Jordan-Dating-swedish-Musician-Snoh-Aalegra-02.jpg

IT PAINS HIM :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea but Joe knew what he was doing. He was playing her music on the podcast as sleepers, singing her praises and trying to be slick. Making little weird sexual innuendos throughout the podcast and then ended up going to her show and taking that pic.

Joe a disgusting clown man. You know Ian took that pic :russ: Look at how uncomfortable she looks :mjlol:

PTSD from joe being extra corny in that era :snoop:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I’m pretty sure during that time i remember him constantly dropping hints that she used to hit him up through dm’s or whatever, which is partly why he was going so hard, just like brandy.

I think something happened where she completely deaded talking to him like how brandy did after that dog jerking stuff came out

Joe never talked to Snoh wtf :snoop: :mjlol:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Someone mentioned this is how old Joe used to act on the first few episodes of JBP. Is this true?