Reppin
NULL
jlfob6rddtswha9dtssg.jpg

:dead:

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
he used to talk to her a couple years ago when she first started poppin off.
He never “talked” to her.. he went through this phase where he was digging her real hard for a few eps on the pod. You know that shyt where he play music and moan to the shyt in between the lyrics during the pod. :russ:

He also went through a phase where he had a thing for Brandy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He never “talked” to her.. he went through this phase where he was digging her real hard for a few eps on the pod. You know that shyt where he play music and moan to the shyt in between the lyrics during the pod. :russ:

He also went through a phase where he had a thing for Brandy.

I’m pretty sure during that time i remember him constantly dropping hints that she used to hit him up through dm’s or whatever, which is partly why he was going so hard, just like brandy.

I think something happened where she completely deaded talking to him like how brandy did after that dog jerking stuff came out

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ice barking on joe :dead:

Yo there might be too many personalities on this pod for real :russ:
I think Flip may be the cause. They looking at Flip call out joe on his bs/butting heads with him so they like shyt "let me get my shyt in too".
They need someone younger on the pod as well, that's in tune with more current shyt. Probably replace Mel with a younger thot :manny:
Idk how Joe hasnt tried to tap into the younger audience with someone that's actually popping. I guess Surf was pose to be that before he got locked.