The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to link to the thread on reddit showing this convo but it's fukking up.

Convo

yeah that’s him at his worst…dude says things for the sake of saying shyt and is not consistent in his stances and when he’s corrected/called out he can get very nasty and dismissive about it…and parks just giggles and co-signs his inconsistencies…I remember not too long ago he made an argument that artists don’t have a chance of getting heard by the masses without a major label behind them when talking about some spotify playlist shyt…then a few episodes ago he turned around and said the exact opposite and that artists today can easily reach the masses without backing from a major label…I understand he has a show and it needs to be entertaining but this is what happens when you just make points up for the sake of arguing cuz you think it’s “good” content…the show is on the up again but it seems like his ego is gonna lead to more shyt with his coworkers/employees

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
And now you nikkas is coming around on flip.
Nah nikka, stand on what yall said :laff:

Joe standing up for Black Women is got be the most hilarious shyt of 2023 so far
FACTS.

FOR YEARS I’ve been saying how Joe Budden and KoonYe are textbook narcissists. Their Stans will deflect and get in they feelings, because they don’t wanna acknowledge that truth about them since it doesn’t suit their narrative. But anyone with personality awareness skills can clearly see it.

Every time Flip highlights Joe’s hypocrisy. He gets in his feelings and starts making sassy comments at Flip to take control.

Joe does it with Ish too, so you see why they’ve been having multiple yelling matches that end up with him looking STUPID

Parks is the PERFECT co-host for Joe because he co-signs basically every Joe does, even when he’s clearly wrong. At best, Parks either will give a non-answer or deflect to save Joe when he gets called out on it.
Joe is a clear example how abusers have recognizable behavior patterns in different aspects of their life with different people.

Instead of breaking the cycle by changing themselves, they just try to find ways to change external factors so they can exhibit the same problematic behavior with more control.
KoonYe is a textbook Narcissist

Instead of breaking the cycle by changing themselves internally, they just try to find ways to change external factors so they can exhibit the same problematic behavior with more control.

02-How-to-recognize-a-narcissist-pinterest.jpg

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Joe saying all that meanwhile just a few weeks ago he shytted on Vivica Fox and her career, meanwhile she has more black classic films under her belt than he has albums. NEXT.

Word. Called her and Claudia Jordan bytches for like 5 min straight. Meanwhile, I'm not sure L'Oreal is black..... saw something that she was Puerto Rican and Asian :dahell:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I’m one of the few people who do audio only. So I was disappointed when I seen these clips and noticed Melissa Ford has a face full of paint. Hope she can go all natural because that shyt looks bad on her.
nikka came in the podcast thread to talk about M4 makeup? Smh lol. Gtfoh lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Word. Called her and Claudia Jordan bytches for like 5 min straight. Meanwhile, I'm not sure L'Oreal is black..... saw something that she was Puerto Rican and Asian :dahell:
From google
3972c6c5a6b972f2d30c2a2dc169ab4e.png

If true, that means he jumped out the window to shyt on MBJ and pander to Black Women............that he giving queen status to non black women :mjlol: