The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So im watching people commenting on this shyt and they insert old video clis of the pod. Now usually i just listen to the audio so i thought people were exaggerating when saying rory and mal were unhappy. But watching the clips, it's clear as day now with the body language. Rory was off.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Mal and Rory definitely gone now.

Was a better episode with Joe not ranting and them debating topics.

Most of it is 40yr old men discussing relationships lol

Real talk, if the show pivots in this direction....I think they'll be able to keep some momentum. Sucks for Mal and Rory, but that's an untapped market :yeshrug:

If I'm Ice and Ish, I angle for a piece of the pod. Ain't no way I'm getting fukked over like Rory and Mal :yeshrug:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ok I’m listening to today’s episode. The vaccine discussion is pretty good so far, but I sure hope these guys aren’t smoking cigarettes and shyt. We know Joe smokes. It’s funny hearing people talking about we don’t know what’s in the vaccines which is fine.. People have been seeing their loved ones die from cigarettes and alcohol for YEARS! then be like give me some of that. People dying from eating all kinds of bad foods and people being like gimme dat. People taking pills and powders they bought from a gas station or Amazon. I just think it’s funny. Man I don’t know but this combo of the pod is sounding good so far...:ohhh:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I give r&m 2 more episodes after that them nikkas should be fired and just move on with the podcast. Even tho they think they’re in the right its too much at play business wise.

Joe we know you read every forum that mentions you for impressions. Fire them nikkas
:yeshrug:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
lmao at Joe changing it to just a photo of himself.

I haven't listened yet but its got the point now were Joe might say he wants them back with the way Joe is, he doesn't really want them back.
and Mal and Rory can't come back either because with the way Joe is, it will look like they came back tails between legs.

there was a small window to do it, and its passed.

one would step up and have to lead/be A mic but Rory and Mal could do numbers with their own Mixy Boys podcast easy.
especially if they got the right woman for the third mic and they should be able to get a decent revolving cast if need be.

so Armand at Anchor/Spotify should get the wheels greased.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Might actually listen for the first time in a few months to check out the energy with the new group, since it doesn't look like 3 hrs of ranting about the 2 bozos who got fired finally :ehh:

Any convos with Joe about other people's domestic issues though are cringe :patrice:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
lmao at Joe changing it to just a photo of himself.

I haven't listened yet but its got the point now were Joe might say he wants them back with the way Joe is, he doesn't really want them back.
and Mal and Rory can't come back either because with the way Joe is, it will look like they came back tails between legs.

there was a small window to do it, and its passed.

one would step up and have to lead/be A mic but Rory and Mal could do numbers with their own Mixy Boys podcast easy.
especially if they got the right woman for the third mic and they should be able to get a decent revolving cast if need be.

so Armand at Anchor/Spotify should get the wheels greased.

a rory/mal podcast would do numbers for like 2-3 episodes just people waiting for them to talk about joe ...once they stop, numbers would drop heavy :russ:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
a rory/mal podcast would do numbers for like 2-3 episodes just people waiting for them to talk about joe ...once they stop, numbers would drop heavy :russ:

the first few episodes would be horrible but that immediate boost of curiosity is all they would need to be honest. get those projections and sponsors in. I think they've built enough well being for people to stick it out and they would eventually do alright.

plus, I think you'd get a different Mal and Rory.
I doubt Mal would brung up half the dumb shyt he's spoke about on Joe's pod.

I say all that to say, I doubt their own podcast would ever happen......between expectations, knowing people would waiting with baited breath for them to fail, they won't get the money they make on JBP and they would need to do more work for something both say isn't their passion.