The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh, you don't know these people or their business. There's no way you can tell if he's a shytty boss or not if you don't know what goes on when the cameras are off. All you know is what they are saying on the pod. And the pod's purpose is entertainment. This is WWF shyt and joe is Vince McMahon. The Joe you see on the pod is a caricature.

If you followed joe's career he's had about 5 career resurgences and fukked em ALL up lmao.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
There was a part of me thinking they'd actually be back this week, but oof.
I'll give it a chance. I wasn't listening for a while beforehand because the pods were running way too long and they weren't really saying anything.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Man duck that...not saying Joe Prince but the Revolution ain't have no say!

Big Daddy Kane aint stress a deal based on Scoob and Scrap.

Of course Mal and Roy would took the bag...most mofos that aint been taken advantage of would...

Based on experiences Joe should be more cautious.

These dudes woulda took a 1/2 a mill each for 3...

It seems like everybody saying dance for the bread so your friends can eat better...well them mofos got legs and better get to dancing for themselves...
The Rory & Mal Podcast is needed. Have Parks sometimes and Mal’s artists.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of it is 40yr old men discussing relationships lol

The relationship talk is my least favorite part of the show anyway because Joe and Mal dominate it and neither have a clue how to be in a healthy relationship, so yeah, good luck with this new format guys lol.

The more they get away from hip hop talk the less I care about show but I know I'm in the minority on that.