The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Are they still talking about Mal & Rory the whole pod? I'll probably skip it if that's the case... At the end of day, it's really not that serious. People get replaced in jobs every day whether it's 9-5s or entertainment. If you aren't gonna keep it 100% transparent then don't even talk about it and KIM

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Wrong. Rory was too comfortable making threats and Mal is an idiot.

Man I thought the Rory angst and threats was just for the cameras, a running joke. Apparently not. I don't typically watch the videos so I couldn't read body language but seeing as how it wasn't just jokes then yeah, dude should take a break

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Are they still talking about Mal & Rory the whole pod? I'll probably skip it if that's the case... At the end of day, it's really not that serious. People get replaced in jobs every day whether it's 9-5s or entertainment. If you aren't gonna keep it 100% transparent then don't even talk about it and KIM
mentions here and there and maybe some stuff that could be seen as subs...but no hour+ rants about them or what happened (that was on patreon, haha).

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Mal and Rory definitely gone now.

Was a better episode with Joe not ranting and them debating topics.

Most of it is 40yr old men discussing relationships lol

If it stays this group I hope it doesn’t stay in that relationship talk too much. I don’t think a single one of them are happily with somebody, cept Parks who never talks about anything.

Why tf they think they can give us jewels like that when joe spends more time on Clubhouse than with his own son :mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to finally check out an episode of this shyt, :ohhh:...all these old funny clips got me hoping for the best.

What's the funniest episode to check post-Rory and Mal?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm about to finally check out an episode of this shyt, :ohhh:...all these old funny clips got me hoping for the best.

What's the funniest episode to check post-Rory and Mal?
:ohhh: You wanna be down so bad. Every 5 days you come in here asking to do people really listen to this and now you want check a ep out :mjlol: sit your old dusty ass down bruh. This ain’t for you.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: You wanna be down so bad. Every 5 days you come in here asking to do people really listen to this and now you want check a ep out :mjlol: sit your old dusty ass down bruh. This ain’t for you.

I never ask stuff like that, you got me confused with someone else, idc who watches what, lol... Only thing I ever laughed at is yall listening to 3 hours of this shyt multiple times a week and it aint even about nothing, that's weird to me.

Everything else is a fact tho...I am old and dusty and I have been watching all these little cartoon shyts on the floor screamin, :laugh:. I aint no hater, I think Budden is super duper lame just in general but a lot of that shyt be hilarious on the podcast.

I don't want to be "down" and care about these dudes' lives and all that weird shyt...Negro just tell me a funny ep to check post-Mal and Rory, that's all I asked your dumb ass for, not your 2 cents. :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I never ask stuff like that, you got me confused with someone else, idc who watches what, lol...

Everything else is a fact tho...I am old and dusty and I have been watching all these little cartoon shyts on the floor screamin, :laugh:. I aint no hater, I think Budden is super duper lame just in general but a lot of that shyt be hilarious on the podcast.

I just want the funny, :skip:, yall put your heart and soul into this shyt...other people's lives and business and all that...yall next level weirdos. Negro tell me a funny ep to check post-Mal and Rory, that's all I asked your dumb ass for, not your 2 cents. :laugh:

Nah nikka, I’m dumb as fukk for thinking joe was smart for not taking the Spotify deal $30 million a year smh.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I bet Savon was sweating like shyt when Joe got at him for not having that wine glass ready for Steve Stoute...Joe try to play it like he be joking, but you know he bring that shyt up off the pod later

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka, I’m dumb as fukk for thinking joe was smart for not taking the Spotify deal $30 million a year smh.

I can't believe they'd offer him 30 million a year just to gossip for a couple hours a week, lol, is that confirmed? Maybe a 20-30 million deal...like over the course of 5-6 years or sumn. If that's real though then salute to him...if he turned it down maybe he knows something we don't.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man I thought the Rory angst and threats was just for the cameras, a running joke. Apparently not. I don't typically watch the videos so I couldn't read body language but seeing as how it wasn't just jokes then yeah, dude should take a break

I'm sure there are others around Joe who feel that way, or have limited their exposure to him somewhat so he doesn't fukk with their sanity and emotions. He's a prototype gaslighter. Reminds me of my brother... I can't be bothered speaking to the nikka nowadays beyond pleasantries. :mjlol: