The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ok I’m listening to today’s episode. The vaccine discussion is pretty good so far, but I sure hope these guys aren’t smoking cigarettes and shyt. We know Joe smokes. It’s funny hearing people talking about we don’t know what’s in the vaccines which is fine.. People have been seeing their loved ones die from cigarettes and alcohol for YEARS! then be like give me some of that. People dying from eating all kinds of bad foods and people being like gimme dat. People taking pills and powders they bought from a gas station or Amazon. I just think it’s funny. Man I don’t know but this combo of the pod is sounding good so far...:ohhh:

that’s what’s funny to me lol

People say “I don’t just put anything in my body” while literally putting anything in their body

:mjlol:

I really don’t care how people feel about vaccines though, whether they’re for it or anti. I might not agree but I do understand the arguments both sides present. I have my choice to do what I feel is the right thing so what the next man wants to do literally has zero effect on me at this point. Might sound selfish, but I’m safe. My folks safe. We’re priority number one.. you do you lol

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first few episodes would be horrible but that immediate boost of curiosity is all they would need to be honest. get those projections and sponsors in. I think they've built enough well being for people to stick it out and they would eventually do alright.

plus, I think you'd get a different Mal and Rory.
I doubt Mal would brung up half the dumb shyt he's spoke about on Joe's pod.

I say all that to say, I doubt their own podcast would ever happen......between expectations, knowing people would waiting with baited breath for them to fail, they won't get the money they make on JBP and they would need to do more work for something both say isn't their passion.

The thing is, Rory and Mal don't really care about podcasting. Rory said as much on the STTI podcast when he was a guest. This isn't his passion. they never would've pursued podding on their own. I think they both were doing a favor for Joe and the shyt ended up taking off. they caught and unexpected lick. They're both pretty private people so I'd think rory would just focus on his album and getting his Palooza shyt back popping now that things are opening up. Mal will just be Mal and do whatever it is he does. I'm curious what a R&M pod would sound like though. That one show they did where Joe was gone was pretty good so who knows.