The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why you talking to me about my opinion?

Talk to Joe
I'm talking to you because you said the thread should be closed and i disagree. The purpose of the messageboard is exchanging ideas and opinions.

Your original opinion i replied to was that joe is a bad friend/boss. I gave my opinion on that. You then quoted me and i replied to that.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The thread doesn't have to get closed. It's just that this "storyline" of the show has kinda run its course. The whole inside baseball of what's going on with the deals and with negotiations with corps, etc. Rory and mal, etc. I think a lot of people are tired of it. Joe should give us a 2 min update TOPS and only if their are any developments. If not, keep it pushing and the show goes on. We don't need an hour of joe rambling about this every podcast. Like others have said, it's like the whole thing has become a podcast about the podcast...
The internet keep talking about their deals and their money and how they broke snd all that. Thats why they bring it up on the show.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm talking to you because you said the thread should be closed and i disagree. The purpose of the messageboard is exchanging ideas and opinions.

Your original opinion i replied to was that joe is a bad friend/boss. I gave my opinion on that. You then quoted me and i replied to that.
Waah waah shut the fukk up

You super fans piss me off

Trying to police some shyt

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If I'm still getting bytches, no

Look at Young Thug and Uzi, they doing just fine
You ain’t young thug or uzi and you know damn well you ain’t bout to let people run around calling you gay and you not say nothing unless you soft or terrified.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You ain’t young thug or uzi and you know damn well you ain’t bout to let people run around calling you gay and you not say nothing unless you soft or terrified.
If I'm still smashing tons of p*ssy, i won't care:yeshrug:

Even if I'm not, I'm an adult:yeshrug:

What you say don't make me shyt