The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
combat jack show also went through this. one of the shows that inspired all these podcasters in hip hop

combat, dallas and premium pete fell out.

the show was also named after one person

they also went through several deals and restructures. one short stint at complex...

most fans love the guy just hanging out years where it was just dudes talking shyt. the later years were more about guest interviews.

very similar story arch to this podcast including the timings of the fallouts down to needing therapy.

my point is you don't see the same level of slander or didn't towards Combat Jack. I think Joe is easy to hate and people are hyper focused on making him the fall guy.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
$30 mil over 5 yrs
assuming you retain rights to the name afterwards and can do stuff under different entities during the contract
don't sound bad at all to me. especially for parks, mal, and rory
It's basically a poor mans version of the joe rogan deal, which is appropriate i think

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
combat jack show also went through this. one of the shows that inspired all these podcasters in hip hop

they also went through several deals and restructures. one short stint at complex...

most fans love the guy just hanging out years where it was just dudes talking shyt. the later years were more about guest interviews.

very similar story arch to this podcast including the timings of the fallouts down to needing therapy.

my point is you don't see the same level of slander or didn't towards Combat Jack. I think Joe is easy to hate and people are hyper focused on making him the fall guy.
Did Combat Jack have multiple meltdowns and relationships that publicly fell apart. It's like Charlamagne pointed out to Joe's face, he has a tendency to fukk up any situation he's involved in. Eventually you have to blame the common denominator. Hell even Joe admitted he fukks every situation up, so why are you in here caping for him asking why he's getting blamed?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did Combat Jack have multiple meltdowns and relationships that publicly fell apart. It's like Charlamagne pointed out to Joe's face, he has a tendency to fukk up any situation he's involved in. Eventually you have to blame the common denominator. Hell even Joe admitted he fukks every situation up, so why are you in here caping for him asking why he's getting blamed?
i gave you receipts you give me conjecture.

if he didn't "meltdown" from being a recording artist he wouldn't be a media persona. he was the only dude not willing to be a yes man on slaughterhouse while they made those horrible singles and kissed em's ass. if he didn't leave complex spotify wouldn't have happened. which situation that was ideal did he fukk up besides this possibly. let me know.

perspective is everything. yours is not even yours it's Charlamagne's y'all just parroting each other verbatim. maybe being a self saboteur is a part of his strength if it marks the beginning and ends of his ventures.. and you can't argue he has only gotten bigger over the years so again perspective is everything. :heh:

yes let me blame him for failing up or falling up however you see it. I'm not seeing this angle y'all are taking unless you rory or mal. dude carried his friends and the ride might be over. what a terrible person he is. how many of you got friends who gave you careers? :heh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

joe is easier to hate because joe is an a$$hole. no slander intended. i imagine he would tell you that himself. :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

if he didn't "meltdown" from being a recording artist he wouldn't be a media persona. he was the only dude not willing to be a yes man on slaughterhouse while they made those horrible singles and kissed em's ass. if he didn't leave complex spotify wouldn't have happened. which situation that was ideal did he fukk up besides this possibly. let me know.

perspective is everything. yours is not even yours it's Charlamagne's y'all just parroting each other verbatim. maybe being a self saboteur is a part of his strength if it marks the beginning and ends of his ventures.. and you can't argue he has only gotten bigger over the years so again perspective is everything. :heh:

yes let me blame him for failing up or falling up however you see it. I'm not seeing this angle y'all are taking unless you rory or mal. dude carried his friends and the ride might be over. what a terrible person he is. how many of you got friends who gave you careers? :heh:
Oh you really buying Joe's bullshyt lol. I've legit been a Budden fan since his debut so this ain't from a place of hate.

He only recently got bigger. When he fukked up it up at Def Jam the rest of his career was living in obscurity until the Slaughterhouse deal. Even that shyt didn't sell. So how exactly was that strength? The man complains about every deal he's signed and says they all fukked him over so how is that failing upwards? And don't act like Joe wasn't right there with them kissing Em's ass just like the rest until like usual he became disgruntled and lashed out at any and everybody and fukked up relationships. The pod was the first time him being extra emotional set him up for a win. He admits himself he was broke as hell before the pod started.

The itself pod was already growing even before Everyday Struggle. Yes that situation brought some more eyes but it was already on an upward trajectory so it's crazy to say the Spotify deal wouldn't have happened without Every Struggle.

You acting like you brand new and Joe hasn't been called a fukk up for years. He's been laughed at for years for not being able to control his emotions and fukking up situations. You look at it as failing upwards and I look at it as someone who is immensely talented who could be much larger and in a much better position if he got control of his emotions and moved smarter. He's an engaging personality and knows how to entertain but just can't get out of his own way. Hell Joe just said on Patreon that even before SOTC Puff pulled him aside and asked about him being a fukk up and I think that was before Charlamagne's statement. Yet somehow YOU are ignoring Joe saying it out of his own mouth that he's fukked up every situation.

You're arguing against the man's own words cause you so far on his dikk.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh you really buying Joe's bullshyt lol. I've legit been a Budden fan since his debut so this ain't from a place of hate.

He only recently got bigger. When he fukked up it up at Def Jam the rest of his career was living in obscurity until the Slaughterhouse deal. Even that shyt didn't sell. So how exactly was that strength? The man complains about every deal he's signed and says they all fukked him over so how is that failing upwards? And don't act like Joe wasn't right there with them kissing Em's ass just like the rest until like usual he became disgruntled and lashed out at any and everybody and fukked up relationships. The pod was the first time him being extra emotional set him up for a win. He admits himself he was broke as hell before the pod started.

The itself pod was already growing even before Everyday Struggle. Yes that situation brought some more eyes but it was already on an upward trajectory so it's crazy to say the Spotify deal wouldn't have happened without Every Struggle.

You acting like you brand new and Joe hasn't been called a fukk up for years. He's been laughed at for years for not being able to control his emotions and fukking up situations. You look at it as failing upwards and I look at it as someone who is immensely talented who could be much larger and in a much better position if he got control of his emotions and moved smarter. He's an engaging personality and knows how to entertain but just can't get out of his own way. Hell Joe just said on Patreon that even before SOTC Puff pulled him aside and asked about him being a fukk up and I think that was before Charlamagne's statement. Yet somehow YOU are ignoring Joe saying it out of his own mouth that he's fukked up every situation.

You're arguing against the man's own words cause you so far on his dikk.
all your juvenile insults aside

is he not making the best bread of his life? true or false? take your time with it...

i'll leave the dikk sucking to you my friend. if you wanna debate me bring logic not hoe babble for ammunition.

"hes been called a fukk up for years and laughed at for years". yeah and made money off it.. the muthafuking point :heh:

he pimped the peanut gallery of which you are a member. the proud fake acting envy hiding friendly acting snakes. can't stop tuning in can't wait to toe tag him. he's a failure but you rode with him for years. he was irrelevant but he was putting on bytches on joe budden tv as a washed up rapper setting trends. first rapper to make going live a thing.

you just another goofy with the same script. think for yourself or shut the fukk up. now answer my muthafuking question. if you plotted out his earnings over the years how would the graph look incline or decline?

juelz that fakkit.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

:ehh::ehh: