The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Oh you really buying Joe's bullshyt lol. I've legit been a Budden fan since his debut so this ain't from a place of hate.

He only recently got bigger. When he fukked up it up at Def Jam the rest of his career was living in obscurity until the Slaughterhouse deal. Even that shyt didn't sell. So how exactly was that strength? The man complains about every deal he's signed and says they all fukked him over so how is that failing upwards? And don't act like Joe wasn't right there with them kissing Em's ass just like the rest until like usual he became disgruntled and lashed out at any and everybody and fukked up relationships. The pod was the first time him being extra emotional set him up for a win. He admits himself he was broke as hell before the pod started.

The itself pod was already growing even before Everyday Struggle. Yes that situation brought some more eyes but it was already on an upward trajectory so it's crazy to say the Spotify deal wouldn't have happened without Every Struggle.

You acting like you brand new and Joe hasn't been called a fukk up for years. He's been laughed at for years for not being able to control his emotions and fukking up situations. You look at it as failing upwards and I look at it as someone who is immensely talented who could be much larger and in a much better position if he got control of his emotions and moved smarter. He's an engaging personality and knows how to entertain but just can't get out of his own way. Hell Joe just said on Patreon that even before SOTC Puff pulled him aside and asked about him being a fukk up and I think that was before Charlamagne's statement. Yet somehow YOU are ignoring Joe saying it out of his own mouth that he's fukked up every situation.

You're arguing against the man's own words cause you so far on his dikk.
You just tryna paint a fake narrative at this point
:heh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I stuck up for Joe before and I can see both sides now ... but I'm still riding with Budden

I believe they do make more take home money still ... seeing how they still own their name and publication. I'd still rather build from the ground up (which is already here) and continue to make bread independent betting on my own hand... then sign a bunch of paperwork that allows a company to own and pigeonhole my bread into their liking.
So I think in terms of the long haul, yeah they would see more money if they just made shyt happen more.

Joe's been saying for years... "yall never expound on shyt" "yall never bring actual entertainment to topics" "Rory, you never even check the weekly album drops to review" for going on 2 years now it seems. I do agree now that the Joe side is harsh and calculated...mistakes with a group of people were made as far as representing them as a whole... but if everyone kept building and moving towards other shyt they could own their brand and build off it too. Like people been saying in here, it seems like Mal doesnt want to be there and all Rory does is rant and fukking rave the past few months and then make shyt awkward with that "This is college music" discussion or the English Royalty shyt. Those points were both cool, but he drained the life out of the room both times and its not the first or second time he did that. Sometimes he will beat a point home that doesnt even matter... like nikka all music could be considered college music, you just turn that shyt on :russ: fukking Kriss Kross is college music and they were 14 years old. Miles Davis is college music. The arguing from his got old, I wouldnt be able to just sit there normal when he goes off like that. If its a pod you gotta say your piece and just move on.

its funny how people are making a huge deal out of this :mjlit: it shows that its working. I love Mal and Rory but I also dont give a fukk if a cardboard cut out and a 5 pack of hanes tshirts is sitting on the couch. You'd be a fool to turn down free money to sit and sip drinks and talk about thots and shyt. If I'm your friend and you're building and structuring moves.... pay me whenever :sas1: just keep the bottles on ice and the hoes making guest spots... I'll come through and talk shyt all day. I believe in you and trust the process :youngsabo: for all we know this could be promo for Rorys album and a vacation for Mal. I dont see how talking on a couch and laughing at shyt for money could make me say "nah I'm good fam I'd rather go back to doing whatever it is that I do" Even without the deals going through ... its still like, what were your expectations when you sat on the couch? You definitely didnt believe you were gonna finesse it into 10 million dollars.... that money shyt goes to people's heads and this is a prime example. If none of that deal shyt came up nobody would be fighting or caring. They'd still be on the couch podding for the same amount not giving a single fukk. :manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Joe is really a shytty friend and boss

The food catering thing was damning

You can't talk about creatives not getting paid and not bring your day 1s along
they are not his day ones. he met all along this very journey

a real shytty friend who put them on. i need you dummies to tell me what your friends have don for you and your careers

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its still just as good once you get past the industry talk :ehh:

Seem like parks a lot quieter tho... but it was probably cause the topic.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I stuck up for Joe before and I can see both sides now ... but I'm still riding with Budden

I believe they do make more take home money still ... seeing how they still own their name and publication. I'd still rather build from the ground up (which is already here) and continue to make bread independent betting on my own hand... then sign a bunch of paperwork that allows a company to own and pigeonhole my bread into their liking.
So I think in terms of the long haul, yeah they would see more money if they just made shyt happen more.

Joe's been saying for years... "yall never expound on shyt" "yall never bring actual entertainment to topics" "Rory, you never even check the weekly album drops to review" for going on 2 years now it seems. I do agree now that the Joe side is harsh and calculated...mistakes with a group of people were made as far as representing them as a whole... but if everyone kept building and moving towards other shyt they could own their brand and build off it too. Like people been saying in here, it seems like Mal doesnt want to be there and all Rory does is rant and fukking rave the past few months and then make shyt awkward with that "This is college music" discussion or the English Royalty shyt. Those points were both cool, but he drained the life out of the room both times and its not the first or second time he did that. Sometimes he will beat a point home that doesnt even matter... like nikka all music could be considered college music, you just turn that shyt on :russ: fukking Kriss Kross is college music and they were 14 years old. Miles Davis is college music. The arguing from his got old, I wouldnt be able to just sit there normal when he goes off like that. If its a pod you gotta say your piece and just move on.

its funny how people are making a huge deal out of this :mjlit: it shows that its working. I love Mal and Rory but I also dont give a fukk if a cardboard cut out and a 5 pack of hanes tshirts is sitting on the couch. You'd be a fool to turn down free money to sit and sip drinks and talk about thots and shyt. If I'm your friend and you're building and structuring moves.... pay me whenever :sas1: just keep the bottles on ice and the hoes making guest spots... I'll come through and talk shyt all day. I believe in you and trust the process :youngsabo: for all we know this could be promo for Rorys album and a vacation for Mal. I dont see how talking on a couch and laughing at shyt for money could make me say "nah I'm good fam I'd rather go back to doing whatever it is that I do" Even without the deals going through ... its still like, what were your expectations when you sat on the couch? You definitely didnt believe you were gonna finesse it into 10 million dollars.... that money shyt goes to people's heads and this is a prime example. If none of that deal shyt came up nobody would be fighting or caring. They'd still be on the couch podding for the same amount not giving a single fukk. :manny:

nikka ranting longer than Joe budden himself :mjlol: