The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ak.

I think Mal checked out a long time ago. I could tell he wasn’t fukkin with joe turning down them deals.
Joe is really a shytty friend and boss

The food catering thing was damning

You can't talk about creatives not getting paid and not bring your day 1s along

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is really a shytty friend and boss

The food catering thing was damning

You can't talk about creatives not getting paid and not bring your day 1s along
Breh, you don't know these people or their business. There's no way you can tell if he's a shytty boss or not if you don't know what goes on when the cameras are off. All you know is what they are saying on the pod. And the pod's purpose is entertainment. This is WWF shyt and joe is Vince McMahon. The Joe you see on the pod is a caricature.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh, you don't know these people or their business. There's no way you can tell if he's a shytty boss or not if you don't know what goes on when the cameras are off. All you know is what they are saying on the pod. And the pod's purpose is entertainment. This is WWF shyt and joe is Vince McMahon. The Joe you see on the pod is a caricature.
Nothing matters then

Let's just close the thread and wrap it up

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing matters then

Let's just close the thread and wrap it up
The thread doesn't have to get closed. It's just that this "storyline" of the show has kinda run its course. The whole inside baseball of what's going on with the deals and with negotiations with corps, etc. Rory and mal, etc. I think a lot of people are tired of it. Joe should give us a 2 min update TOPS and only if their are any developments. If not, keep it pushing and the show goes on. We don't need an hour of joe rambling about this every podcast. Like others have said, it's like the whole thing has become a podcast about the podcast...

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
The thread doesn't have to get closed. It's just that this "storyline" of the show has kinda run its course. The whole inside baseball of what's going on with the deals and with negotiations with corps, etc. Rory and mal, etc. I think a lot of people are tired of it. Joe should give us a 2 min update TOPS and only if their are any developments. If not, keep it pushing and the show goes on. We don't need an hour of joe rambling about this every podcast. Like others have said, it's like the whole thing has become a podcast about the podcast...
So why you talking to me about my opinion?

Talk to Joe