The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
He said that shyt about Joe after everyday struggle too.
joe blew up right after that and ctg and him started working together literally directly after he left that show and fell out with ebro and rosenberg. joe sensitive af i dont believe ctg would say that and joe wouldnt be in his feelings about it.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Joe has a very distinct voice that attracts ppls attention. Even when he's talking about nonsense it's somewhat interesting.

During that whole Spotify rants months ago, he was basically talking to himself the entire time and it was still engaging

Therefore, he could be bigger than he is, but At some point he needs to grow up in his content and make it evolve from talking about strippers/sex content etc in order for that growth to happen. The irony is, I don't know if he CAN do it mentally or ego-wise.

that’s why the show fell off... he actually need to get back to the fukk shyt and stop tryna be the black Gary Vee meets Shaun King

turn the fukk up again and make this shyt fun. I don’t care about a fukking NFT lecture or Royal family racism take

that’s not in his wheel house and this isn’t the spot for that kinda content. I would never use business tips from Joe Budden. That’s like listening to Jameis Winston rant and rave about ball security

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Joe has a very distinct voice that attracts ppls attention. Even when he's talking about nonsense it's somewhat interesting.

During that whole Spotify rants months ago, he was basically talking to himself the entire time and it was still engaging

Joe loves to pontificate

my God, I'm only 25 minutes in and he's dragging the shyt out of this in true Joe fashion.
keep it a buck, he's enjoying himself...it gives him self reflection, leader, creator points in his head while most people that are listening are like

:comeon:

I'ma keep it a stack Joe just likes to hear his own weirdo voice talk in circles to no length. The Spotify rant he went on was basically him sucking himself off. I been around long enough to know narcissists when I see them :francis:

True story Joe and his weirdo voice need to just go ahead and get into doing voice overs for commercials :ufdup:

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
I always like jbp bc they didn’t rely on guests. It was just 4 dudes who are/were friends chopping it up. The problem I’ve had with other pods was if they had some guest I wasn’t interested in, I would skip it. Hope joe doesn’t lose that. But if mal and Rory leave he will

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Lmao ... I knew this shyt was going left when the big deal was with patreon. It was only a matter of time.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe discusses the internet backlash the pod has received (10:58), what he has tried to respect (12:52), how he talks to people (43:15), and not knowing how to let go (57:02). The guys review new music releases (1:08:10) including Rod Wave, Vic Mensa, Gallant (1:14:15), and Elhae feat. Masego (1:23:55) and ask if hip hop is unconventional (1:29:32). They recap Cassidy vs. Hitman Holla’s intense battle rap face off (1:40:05), Issa Rae’s new five-year, eight-figure deal with WarnerMedia (1:40:05), and Snowfall **SPOILER ALERT** (2:02:27). DaniLeigh’s mental health updates (2:06:43), women empowerment (2:09:03), Derrick Jaxn (2:12:22), and MORE!