The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn it hurts that Rory and Mal now beefing. They had good chemistry and they the only reason I even tuned into the Joe Budden Podcast.

Where did you get "beef" from in that interaction? It's a reference to an old joke on the pod. Back when they used to share real shyt.

It's getting weird now though. The JBP has basically become a podcast about the podcast.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Joe deals with his fukk ups like no other. He creates drama, burns bridges and is destructive. Rather than focused realisation of a mistake and moving onto the next. It’s the manner in which he does things that discredits him. He’s obviously successful and talented but the way he manages situations creates more problems for himself.
He burns bridges.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Another hour plus of juelzing about the podcast :dead:

Does he not read the fukking comments... Literally nobody wants to hear this shyt but over the last two episodes he's dedicated almost 3hrs to the topic :mjlol:

Sort your personal life out and get on with the damn pod:mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Another hour plus of juelzing about the podcast :dead:

Does he not read the fukking comments... Literally nobody wants to hear this shyt but over the last two episodes he's dedicated almost 3hrs to the topic :mjlol:

Sort your personal life out and get on with the damn pod:mjlol:

he definitely does read the comments...and calls people idiots that don't know shyt.

and during that danieleigh segment he brings up his mental health. hope that retard Nap don't come in here now spamming about joe's mental health.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
nikkas really signed up for Patreon tho :lolbron:

:martin:

Ain’t gonna lie, I been heavily considering unsubscribing. I did it to support since I already support a few other creators on there. The biggest problem is I’m paying double what the others charge just to get an extra 45 minutes of the pod and some rapid fire questions. The amount of content and early access the other creators drop for half the price is insane. Now with Mal and Rory not showing up on it as well I don’t know.

Last edited: