The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Would you let Joe negotiate on your behalf?

Yes Joe negotiated like a dumbass but it’s his product and he can do with it what he wants. Rory and Mal are dumbasses for not getting a seat at the table and just waiting to get whatever Joe will let them have
No I wouldn't let Joe negotiate on my behalf..

Joe and Ian are absolute dumbasses.. but created a patreon YouTube video called "journey" where they basically jacked each other off, calling each other geniuses didn't they :mjlol:

So yeah.. maybe Rory and Mal being too loyal to Joe cost them:yeshrug:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This is another example of more than one thing can be true. Yes Joe is an idiot but Rory and Mal, especially Mal have known Joe for a long time and know that he more often times than not gets in his own way and fukks shyt up.

Say what you will about whether it was the right move to turn down Spotify, that Triller shyt was wild. Turning that down without even having the conversation is straight up terrible.

Go back to the Patreon announcement episode and you can see both Rory and Mal have a mix of :francis: &:unimpressed:.

Yeah Joe got his bullshyt “head of equity” title but that don’t mean shyt for them.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If the chemistry is off anyway why not just replace Mal and Rory. Joe, Parks, and a rotating guest wouldn’t be “terrible”

Mal and Rory kinda started repeating stories anyway. I don’t want to hear about the time Rory was with them and caught a flat tire ever again.

and cut the shyt back to once a week... would give Joe a chance to do something like create another guy friendly pod for his “network” and keep his shyt fresh and not forced to just have 3 hours of content twice a week.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the chemistry is off anyway why not just replace Mal and Rory. Joe, Parks, and a rotating guest wouldn’t be “terrible”

Mal and Rory kinda started repeating stories anyway. I don’t want to hear about the time Rory was with them and caught a flat tire ever again.

and cut the shyt back to once a week... would give Joe a chance to do something like create another guy friendly pod for his “network” and keep his shyt fresh and not forced to just have 3 hours of content twice a week.

This is exactly it. No one is tuning in for Mal and Rory. Just replace them. They are not a Shannon Sharpe, Skip or a Stephen A.

Has Joe fukked up business in the past? Yes. But these nikkas don't have the leverage that they think they do.

They should have spoken up before he fukked up the Spotify deal, instead of agreeing with him constantly on air and are now on strike.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Every story has two sides

Thing is... Rory started the beef with Akademiks and Rory pulled up to Ak's house

As far as I'm concerned, Ak has the freedom to say what he wants, especially if its facts

I haven't seen anyone proclaim his word as gospel, but I want to hear the other side of the story

You shouldn't pull up to another man's house with malevolence and expect shyt to be sweet

As a consumer, I couldn’t care less about the gossip surrounding the podcast, just the quality of the podcast itself.

Maybe I missed it but Rory hasn’t ever confirmed on the pod that he’s single and I’ve seen Nap go on spamming spree longer than the instrumental for Mural talking about Rory being a cheater, so I would consider that as taking Akademik’s words as gospel.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I think they should keep it at twice a week but stop making that shyt three hours. Keep topics short and concise. Kill the long ass breakdowns of shyt nobody cares about. By only being once a week they'll miss the audience that turn in to hear about breaking news and they'll take a chance that by the time they talk about it the topic is stale. Like they used to joke about everything happening late Tuesday or Wednesday when they used to record only once a week.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
This is another example of more than one thing can be true. Yes Joe is an idiot but Rory and Mal, especially Mal have known Joe for a long time and know that he more often times than not gets in his own way and fukks shyt up.

Say what you will about whether it was the right move to turn down Spotify, that Triller shyt was wild. Turning that down without even having the conversation is straight up terrible.

Go back to the Patreon announcement episode and you can see both Rory and Mal have a mix of :francis: &:unimpressed:.

Yeah Joe got his bullshyt “head of equity” title but that don’t mean shyt for them.
i seen somebody call patreon onlyfans for podcasters.:russ: i felt that :deadmanny: