Joe & Parks already
full

and spinning it in his favor

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Yeah i cant wait for this shyt to resolve in either direction I cant deal with the juelzing for weeks..... one thing clear tho, joe and company salty af about the trolling...between all of this i didnt even notice joe added another pod to his channel. its worse than angela yee's pod. i dont think joe understand demographics so he set those chicks up to fail horribly.

Edit: Joe doesnt get he got at least 20k fan that will like his shyt at all times and these are the same fans salty rory and mal gone...so they gonna dislike bomb shyt and find clues in everything they say because they keep up with the shyt week in and week out.....Joe just said the bridge burning narrative is all cap. He said he never fukked up shyt and everything be fukked up when he walks into it. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: he didn't drop the Spotify bag he claims. Savon, Ice, ish whomever was there today and parks combo is an insufferable with nobody checking joe at all. This shyt everyday struggle sans joe status.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yeah i cant wait for this shyt to resolve in either direction I cant deal with the juelzing for weeks one thing clear tho joe and company salty af from the trolling...between all of this i didnt even notice joe added another pod to his channel. its worse than angela yee's pod. i dont think joe understand demographics so he set those chicks up to fail horribly.

Edit: Joe doesnt get he got at least 20k fan that will like his shyt at all times and these are the same fans salty rory and mal gone...so they gonna dislike bomb shyt and find clues in everything they say because they keep up with the shyt week in and week out.....Joe just said the bridge burning narrative is all cap. He said he never fukked up shyt and everything be fukked up when he walks into it. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: he didn't drop the Spotify bag he claims. Savon, Ice, ish whomever was there today and parks combo is an insufferable with nobody checking joe at all. This shyt everyday struggle sans joe status.
that segment was so :skip::childplease:

he basically threw SH under the bus to absolve himself, like he wasn't the fukking cause.

Royce, Crook, Joell more or less said everything seemed all good

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont see how people expect joe to fall off when we were all watching when it was just Him and Tahiry

Joe said it himself, he draws audience... it doesnt matter the show. I used to listen with Marissa and hated her going off on tangents but I still liked the show
It doesnt really matter who he's paired with... I love Rory and Mal but its on them if they wanna come back. The show dont stop.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I dont see how people expect joe to fall off when we were all watching when it was just Him and Tahiry

Joe said it himself, he draws audience... it doesnt matter the show. I used to listen with Marissa and hated her going off on tangents but I still liked the show
It doesnt really matter who he's paired with... I love Rory and Mal but its on them if they wanna come back. The show dont stop.

Rory is replaceable. Joe respects Mal so ita better when Mal challenges his takes. Rory has just been an emotional hothead who has fell off after getting more industry, its always "we love all those involved"

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked that conversation about him fukking up.
I agree it’s ok to fukk it all up, if it’s your shyt :manny:
Joe deals with his fukk ups like no other. He creates drama, burns bridges and is destructive. Rather than focused realisation of a mistake and moving onto the next. It’s the manner in which he does things that discredits him. He’s obviously successful and talented but the way he manages situations creates more problems for himself.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Damn it hurts that Rory and Mal now beefing. They had good chemistry and they the only reason I even tuned into the Joe Budden Podcast.

that isn’t a diss or anything

rory is joking about mal who once told a story about how back in the day he drove up to Canada (might’ve been Montreal) just to see a girl or some shyt