#AnyCityGang
Iaintmad_.jpg

@Mr Hate Coffee

:pachaha:

:laff::laff::laff:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Why? It’s not like he’s not saying the complete truth.

Mal and Rory are in this position by being near Joe. They don’t deserve any ownership. If they want more money create something without Joe being attached. The fans are just accustomed to them and will get use to someone else because Joe is the draw

AK also said that Joe tried to get AK on revolt but revolt didn’t call AK and wanted to negotiate through Joe and he nixed it cause he would never let another man handle his business

Even if Mal and Rory comeback the pod will never be the same. You can discuss people business when your business is a mess.

I think this is pretty false. The last couple days should show you how much people actually fukk w/ Rory and Mal. I was surprised myself at how big the blowback was.

Idk if you understand ownership, because it’s very common for someone to come in and get an ownership stake even if they weren’t there from Day 1. Especially when those people were there for the biggest growth in the podcast. Screen man doesn’t need an ownership stake, but Rory and Mal been there 3-4 years, Rory longer.

Rory and Mal should have some ownership stake in this. If they don’t, then I’m surprised and that is unfortunately on them. It’s easy to not care about ownership when you think you’re about to get millions, once the Spotify bag fell off they prob looked around and reassessed.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:
What does Rory do or contribute? He’s the quintessential “hustler who isn’t stuck in a 9-5” who is broke. I’m not even sure how he pays his rent outside of the podcast and people paying him for advice. Same with Mal...what does he do? These guys are hangers on, living off “the culture” while actually contributing nothing.
So unless people tell you how they pay their rent then that makes them a bum. Everybody don’t have to put all their chit on front street for the internet.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
thats a bit heavy handed.

We need to all relax on all this bum talk. Its hyperbolic.

Dudes in this thread have never had an ownership stake in anything and never sniffed 6 figures in a year but they wanna call people bums :mjlol: Some people in here are no different than the broke birds they clown on Twitter

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think this is pretty false. The last couple days should show you how much people actually fukk w/ Rory and Mal. I was surprised myself at how big the blowback was.

Idk if you understand ownership, because it’s very common for someone to come in and get an ownership stake even if they weren’t there from Day 1. Especially when those people were there for the biggest growth in the podcast. Screen man doesn’t need an ownership stake, but Rory and Mal been there 3-4 years, Rory longer.

Rory and Mal should have some ownership stake in this. If they don’t, then I’m surprised and that is unfortunately on them. It’s easy to not care about ownership when you think you’re about to get millions, once the Spotify bag fell off they prob looked around and reassessed.

what is it that I don’t understand about ownership?

Rory and Mal don’t deserve ownership just because they are co host on the show. You only deserve what you negotiate. They were fine with whatever Joe was paying them until they learned Joe was turning down millions.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dudes in this thread have never had an ownership stake in anything and never sniffed 6 figures in a year but they wanna call people bums :mjlol: Some people in here are no different than the broke birds they clown on Twitter
I also don’t make a living discussing people’s business like Rory and Mal.

If that’s what you’re going to do then you better make sure your shyt is straight

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This thread has devolved into a mess. Posting videos from Akademiks and taking what he says as gospel :scust:

I’m kinda glad I don’t listen to this pod regularly anymore. The chemistry has been off for months and they’ve clearly been mailing it in.

Every story has two sides

Thing is... Rory started the beef with Akademiks and Rory pulled up to Ak's house

As far as I'm concerned, Ak has the freedom to say what he wants, especially if its facts

I haven't seen anyone proclaim his word as gospel, but I want to hear the other side of the story

You shouldn't pull up to another man's house with malevolence and expect shyt to be sweet

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Why? It’s not like he’s not saying the complete truth.

Mal and Rory are in this position by being near Joe. They don’t deserve any ownership. If they want more money create something without Joe being attached. The fans are just accustomed to them and will get use to someone else because Joe is the draw

AK also said that Joe tried to get AK on revolt but revolt didn’t call AK and wanted to negotiate through Joe and he nixed it cause he would never let another man handle his business

Even if Mal and Rory comeback the pod will never be the same. You can discuss people business when your business is a mess.
tenor.gif

The fukk you on about nikka... Nobodies sayin Rory and Mal deserve "equity". Every nikka wit a brain is saying it's bullshyt that Joe's negotiated like a dumbass, knocking back millions for nikkas who've never had millions. Simple as that. Everyone's sayin Joe was a dikk to Rory, literally baiting him into bringing his personal life into the forefront because his own personal life and engagement was a fukking mess :mjlol:

Then when Rory opens up and actually does what Joe asked em "bring some edge to the podcast", he giggles and shyts on them:hhh:

Ak said this.. ak said that.. nicca stfu :camby:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

They deserve it for sticking around after Joe turned down money

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
tenor.gif

The fukk you on about nikka... Nobodies sayin Rory and Mal deserve "equity". Every nikka wit a brain is saying it's bullshyt that Joe's negotiated like a dumbass, knocking back millions for nikkas who've never had millions. Simple as that. Everyone's sayin Joe was a dikk to Rory, literally baiting him into bringing his personal life into the forefront because his own personal life and engagement was a fukking mess :mjlol:

Then when Rory opens up and actually does what Joe asked em "bring some edge to the podcast", he giggles and shyts on them:hhh:

Ak said this.. ak said that.. nicca stfu :camby:
Would you let Joe negotiate on your behalf?

Yes Joe negotiated like a dumbass but it’s his product and he can do with it what he wants. Rory and Mal are dumbasses for not getting a seat at the table and just waiting to get whatever Joe will let them have