The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This also happened during the combat Jack show. A bunch of the guys started beefing and they did a therapy episode where they aired everything out. Hopefully they can come back from this.

That IMO was a great episode and a great idea for a podcast. It also fixed the dynamic between Jack and Premium Pete. Taxstone did an episode or two with the same counselor...so did Whorible Decisions. Can't hurt, and it would generate views :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All Ak talk should be bushed...:camby:

Yall need an Ak thread in the booth :camby:
Why? It’s not like he’s not saying the complete truth.

Mal and Rory are in this position by being near Joe. They don’t deserve any ownership. If they want more money create something without Joe being attached. The fans are just accustomed to them and will get use to someone else because Joe is the draw

AK also said that Joe tried to get AK on revolt but revolt didn’t call AK and wanted to negotiate through Joe and he nixed it cause he would never let another man handle his business

Even if Mal and Rory comeback the pod will never be the same. You can discuss people business when your business is a mess.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They’re really not.
They really are.

this is Joe Budden’s product. He pays them to show up. They have negotiated nothing on their behalves.

They learned Joe hung up on Triller the same time we did.

What does they make them?

Menna

All Star
Daps
I think I said to myself over the summer 2020...These men still shwoing up together to provide me free content on youtube...I'll take it

They have staid together ALOT longer than I thought especially with Joe turning down 30 mill from Spot and hanging up on Triller after they said name your price. I mean with Spot its just math...In 24hrs Rogan got 1-1.2Mill views in 24hrs joe got 200-400k views so Spot offered 30% of what they gave Rogan but Budden acted like a 30 mil offer was so horrible???

That irish spite is hard in the DNA I don't think Rory comes back but I think Mal does...I have a few Irish friends they remeber when I didn't hold a door open for them in 06.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Everyone eventually runs out of luck. I consider the original Spotify deal a shrewd move by Budden.

Spotify was letting Joe do other sponsorships (Pull Up w/ Cashapp), getting money from YouTube ads etc. All they were asking for was a way to monetize their investment. Joe refused to do ads so they went after the IP.

he was in a pretty good position. Getting paid to chop it up with his boys 2x a week while still doing side ventures. If he felt disrespected by the new deal... get the lawyers and renegotiate. Don't bash the platform publicly. That's messy.

Doing what Joe did is like getting in on GameStop early, having the opportunity to cash out at the peak, and saying “nah I was right before and this shyt still gonna go up”. Yeah that may work but you are also testing your luck.

Freaky_web.jpg

I just randomly clicked on your sig in this thread :dead:

I'm fukkin with it :wow: