The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Sports and Politics have some significance in the world... listening to other people converse about their own dating lives and relationships (and industry gossip) for 3 hours is something else, lol. I think most of their audience have built connections in their head with these people so they'll listen to a 3-4 hour podcast about nothing with no problem...weirdo shyt but whatever floats your boat. Podcast should be less than an hour...and 90% comedy imo...but thats for my liking, they're successful so wtf do I know? They're doing it right.
nikkas really coming in a 500 page thread to talk about a podcast they don’t like :dead:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Either you want the bread or you dont :yeshrug: you get a chance to be on the screen and talk for hours a week with 300k people watching
you gotta leave the personal shyt at home, show up and do your job. Talk about life, music etc. When you hold your stigma or bad feelings towards other people on the pod ... you are doing too much. Just show up and play your part.

Love Mal, Joe and Rory but they are making shyt way more complicated than it needs to be. It's on you if you want to be there or not as a grown man. Parks actually been doing the shyt right. He chimes in, says how he feels and dips out. Doesnt really care who is in the room. And then does his job making the ship run right.

If you take Mal personal with the trump takes... that shouldnt happen. You gotta let him get his shyt off and move onto your opinion.... you cant step on another man's toes because his perspective is just as important as anyones.... it brings those viewers. Then, its Joe's show... you have to let him dictate the pace and flow of convos and topics. He has final say in direction of how HIS show is moving. He 100% can tell you to shut the fukk up and fall back. This is his project and podcast. You just chime in, chime out. Not saying to just roll over and play dead, but thats the basis of a show.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Rory and Mal are bums but they didn’t deserve this. Still, having watched how this dude operates they should have known it would end like this. There is no coming back from this. Sure I’d imagine they will return to the show but the love is lost and fans will pick up on the tension (real or imagined). And then as the money turns out to be not great, and Joe fights over slices of the pie...Rory and Mal will bounce. As will those chicks on the other podcast.

what didn’t Rory and mal deserve? :mjlol:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
In the pods defense, they lasted way longer than Charlamagne anticipated. He doesn’t get credit if they do fail 5 years later.

This also happened during the combat Jack show. A bunch of the guys started beefing and they did a therapy episode where they aired everything out. Hopefully they can come back from this.
ctg said that in like september of last year

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Ctg said that when they first got the Spotify podcast deal and left every struggle
they were working together or at the bare minimum cordial with each others brands in 2017-2019. ctg was even on the podcast and joe other show in 2017-2019 and joe budden went to the breakfast club and etc... ctg didnt blow down on joe until after the Spotify deal because something went bad between in 2020.. so unless i completely missed that or something my bad... especially how sensitive joe is about shyt i feel like shyt would have blown up sooner

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah he was out of line talking to Savon like that. Pure disrespect.

If this isn’t Savon’s main source of income, he’ll be gone too.
I really don’t know why he went at Sayvon so hard for liking Bieber when literally last week he was blasting Post’s Hollywood Bleeding. Supposed culture vulture, who supposedly said the N word himself. Going at him once about it, that’s ok but he brought it up several times afterward for no real reason. And that video was from when Biebs was like 12, I don’t expect much maturity from young teenagers. I’m certain he was bigging up Biebs a few weeks ago on the pod, so clearly he was doing this on purpose.

I had to hit the 1.5x on this episode several times (which I rarely do) and skip a few parts. Soon I’ll just skip a whole episode. So get it together Joe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t know why he went at Sayvon so hard for liking Bieber when literally last week he was blasting Post’s Hollywood Bleeding. Supposed culture vulture, who supposedly said the N word himself. Going at him once about it, that’s ok but he brought it up several times afterward for no real reason. And that video was from when Biebs was like 12, I don’t expect much maturity from young teenagers. I’m certain he was bigging up Biebs a few weeks ago on the pod, so clearly he was doing this on purpose.

I had to hit the 1.5x on this episode several times (which I rarely do) and skip a few parts. Soon I’ll just skip a whole episode. So get it together Joe.

I haven't seen this episode, but has Joe kept this same energy for Eminem?