The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
I hadn't realized how impactful this podcast was til now. Everybody talking bout the fukkery.
:ohhh:

They really had something special.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
So the people calling out the act are more weird than the people committing the act? Shut up.

Yes. Because again, it's a message board. Literally designed to discuss whatever the fukk you want. You pointing out the obvious doesn't make you cool or above it. I'm sure you're in plenty threads being a "chatty patty"

Goofy.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Yes. Because again, it's a message board. Literally designed to discuss whatever the fukk you want. You pointing out the obvious doesn't make you cool or above it. I'm sure you're in plenty threads being a "chatty patty"

Goofy.
Who hurt you breh?

And I've never discussed another nikkas pockets on here.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:francis:

Everything in his life, from the women to the stans to the podcast to therapy, has made him a better manipulator. He will burn it all down and then start rebuilding the temple of lies and bullshyt. Again and again.

Rory and Mal are bums but they didn’t deserve this. Still, having watched how this dude operates they should have known it would end like this. There is no coming back from this. Sure I’d imagine they will return to the show but the love is lost and fans will pick up on the tension (real or imagined). And then as the money turns out to be not great, and Joe fights over slices of the pie...Rory and Mal will bounce. As will those chicks on the other podcast.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Everything in his life, from the women to the stans to the podcast to therapy, has made him a better manipulator. He will burn it all down and then start rebuilding the temple of lies and bullshyt. Again and again.

Rory and Mal are bums but they didn’t deserve this. Still, having watched how this dude operates they should have known it would end like this. There is no coming back from this. Sure I’d imagine they will return to the show but the love is lost and fans will pick up on the tension (real or imagined). And then as the money turns out to be not great, and Joe fights over slices of the pie...Rory and Mal will bounce. As will those chicks on the other podcast.

Wood Harris murdered that scene :wow:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Why do you think Rory and Mal are bums?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why do you think Rory and Mal are bums?
What does Rory do or contribute? He’s the quintessential “hustler who isn’t stuck in a 9-5” who is broke. I’m not even sure how he pays his rent outside of the podcast and people paying him for advice. Same with Mal...what does he do? These guys are hangers on, living off “the culture” while actually contributing nothing.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This is a sad demise. I hope Joe fixes his fukk ups with Rory and Mal.