The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I

somebody ended the room smh clubhouse needs to do a better job of controlling the mics of people. People get mod badges and think they are the star of the show
who was that hoodrat yelling the whole time

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately Rory was just more fun back when he was a nasty little Irish man and not held back by things like a fiancé, increased responsibility, self respect etc.

Everybody has seen this happen w/ some of their own friends as they get married / in serious relationships, if you haven’t then you don’t have many friends. As men we are deadass like 50% more fun when we’re single :heh:

Joe would always joke how he doesn’t think he can turn to his friends w/ real shyt, then proceeded to be a callous dikkhead who let one of his ‘friends’ out to dry and joked on them when that friend very clearly stated multiple times that he’s going through real shyt and has been depressed.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Unfortunately Rory was just more fun back when he was a nasty little Irish man and not held back by things like a fiancé, increased responsibility, self respect etc.

Everybody has seen this happen w/ some of their own friends as they get married / in serious relationships, if you haven’t then you don’t have many friends. As men we are deadass like 50% more fun when we’re single :heh:

Joe would always joke how he doesn’t think he can turn to his friends w/ real shyt, then proceeded to be a callous dikkhead who let one of his ‘friends’ out to dry and joked on them when that friend very clearly stated multiple times that he’s going through real shyt and has been depressed.
Hasn’t Rory been in a relationship damn near the entire pod?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Hasn’t Rory been in a relationship damn near the entire pod?

Idk, it’s been awhile. But as we all know, relationships have varying degrees of seriousness. But once you put that ring on it the complexion changes forever

Also the pod getting bigger is part of it. Internet people filling up your fiancé’s mentions over jokes you make on a podcast has gotta be tiring and stressful

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
no he wasn't.

as someone who faithfully listens, this isn't remotely true.

Its actually insane how Joe can do no wrong in your eyes. You don't see a problem with that?

Rory cheated on his fiance...cool...he fukked up and didn't hold his household down...

But Joe also shytted on Rory every time he tried to have genuine talks about his life with, who we believe to be, his friends.

Both things can be true and both of them can have taken actions that inevitably lead to this. Both of them are in the wrong.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't judge.

Is listening to a 3 hour podcast worse than watching ESPN, CNN and listening to music for 3 hours in the morning?

I say no

Sports and Politics have some significance in the world... listening to other people converse about their own dating lives and relationships (and industry gossip) for 3 hours is something else, lol. I think most of their audience have built connections in their head with these people so they'll listen to a 3-4 hour podcast about nothing with no problem...weirdo shyt but whatever floats your boat. Podcast should be less than an hour...and 90% comedy imo...but thats for my liking, they're successful so wtf do I know? They're doing it right.