Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rory

was

being

disrespectful.

I don't care what Joe said to Rory. You can't talk about fighting Joe then him calling your card and saying yo we ain't doing that.

Rory was thinking he had more finesse than he really did and Joe put a stop to that.

Rory needs to fix his fukking face.
So Joe can disrespect Rory but Rory gotta sit on his hands and say nothing. Got it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe hasn’t made those bums rich, stop it
:mjlol:
Bruh stop it.

If they can't flip anything out of the Joe Budden podcast after FIVE years, I dont wanna year it.

Thats a lay up most people will never get. EVER.

Mal out here being some distant rocafella member and hanging with celebs making money god knows how... ...aight.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Kidd Dibiase You gotta understand this ain't your normal job. This is entertainment. You wanna run with the boss, then you gotta do what the boss says.

If you ain't like it, then dont act surprised when your card gets pulled.

Rory was testing the hand of god for too long before he landed on him

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
So Joe can disrespect Rory but Rory gotta sit on his hands and say nothing. Got it
Not only that, but everything he says about the situation is easily flipped to Joe and Spotify.
You can't disrespect everyone about their own deals and then not have nothing lined up for months, until you get a made-up title from Patreon.
Joe was disrespecting Spotify on their own platform and expected them to just give them the deal they wanted, guess he should've fixed his face on that one. :troll:

calh45

Cal
Daps
And this is the real true. Ice and Savon aren't fukking morons trying to be cooler than they really are so people can actually gain shyt form the convos.

Only think we're missings is Rory's industry knowledge but Parks knows as much if not more than Rory about that, so we're good if they dont returned.

If I'm being honest I was out on ole boy when he gave the he don't care about certain types of racism with Meghan Markle. They tried to have him clean it up, but I'm not having some white cat, who's got money from being all up in our culture, both hip hop and black frats, dismiss racism against a black women because "we already know the family is racist"

I been out on Mal smart yet dumb act. He live in a world of fukking groupies and being protected by affiliations. He's had one job in his life and be trying to tell people how to live while also low key a Trump supporter.

I hope Ice and Savon stay honestly, but Savon may have to check Joe at some point too. He been talking wild to people.