The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This is what I don't get... its almost white guy arrogance to see how Rory was moving.

Yes, joe's an a$$hole. But that why you stayed with him for five fukking years and he made you RICH and made you FAMOUS. Now you're out here making DJ Khaled level albums. His own man ruined the brand of those parties he was throwing. Dude was fukked up in the game...oh and he cheats on his fiancé?!? the fukk are you thinking??? He has no talent. He has no money. Being the white dude around Joe was everything he had to his name and he couldn't man the fukk up enough to fix his shyt before trying to take everyone else down.

like...what?! Thats a hell of a come up!

Rory should be kissing Joe's ass every day for even giving him that platform.

Now Rory is out here taking out the fact he CHEATED ON HIS FIANCE on everyone else and pushing that negative energy about his home life and depression and all this bullshyt but not even keep it real WHY he feels that way... Rory is bullshytting but its Joe so people dont wanna listen to his side of the story.

Imagine if you're Joe...you've fukking captured lightning in a bottle DOZENS of times. The man has revamped online and social media content DOZENS of times. He's a hell of a talent, but hes hell to work with. But they should've known this. Now they wanna act dumb.

Even Joe was showing signs of getting annoyed with them not even listening to music or contributing to stuff outside of the podcast! He was getting frustrated with them never elaborating on things! Then Rory wants to come in talking about his meeting with psychics in parking lots....and why is he seeing psychics??? CAUSE HE CHEATED ON HIS GIRL AND SHE LEFT.

This is all Rory's fault, then he tried to fire off on Joe.

Nah bruh. Too far.

Damn Rory cheated on Sam and she left him :mjgrin:

I stopped tuning in around the time he got engaged to her

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
what part of this has to do with a BOSS who made you famous from literally nothing and who you're taking shots at ON and OFF his podcast?

Tell me what Joe was supposed to do with Rory after all this.

Then he was talking about: "we ain't friends" "I'll fight you" "wanna box" etc....

THEN...he goes on another podcast...ON MY NETWORK...and says he doesn't enjoy podcasting!

How

Much

Should

Joe

Take????
You're a fukking idiot :mjlol:

And everyone in this threads over your shytty caping commentary :hhh:

Joe was a dikkhead to Rory for months.. the fukk you talkin bout. Just stfu:hhh:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Joe is a absolute fukkhead over this Miami shyt... Wow what a fukkin Republican :mjlol:

He's a fukkin clown telling savon to stfu... This nicca is losing me now.
I was really only listening cos I was enjoying watching the car wreck... But I just can't listen to this dumbass :hhh:
Yeah he was out of line talking to Savon like that. Pure disrespect.

If this isn’t Savon’s main source of income, he’ll be gone too.

Daps
I will say Joe thrives off having a punching bag. So whether its Marissa, Rory, Ak or now Savon. He is gonna get off on telling them to shut the fukk up or by calling them a fukking idiot and stepping on their opinions.

Its only so much a person can take of that being in that chair. I can see why Rory feeling a certain way about Joe. That shyt would wear on anybody for 400 plus episodes.

With that said. Its next man up...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Uhh and post malone... There's video of Malone, saying nikka like Beiber but nahhh cos Joe has met Post in person it's all good :mjlol:

This narcissistic fukk is delusional :russ:

And I can't believe y'all ran savon da don dada off the pod in one episode.. damn?! :mjcry:

Yeah he's young and got some dumb takes but he wasn't bad at all imo
Budden was about to suck Posts dikk on the BET red carpet...bowing down picking up cigarettes for him...begging him to drink after the show. Joe acts like he doesn't care about the industry but the first thing he did was start sucking the industry dikk once they let him back in. Lol.

Nothing wrong with being industry but he just still acts like he isnt.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've been listening to the podcast every week for years and would be really sad to see it go, but for some reason I'm far too excited to see how this plays out to feel bad yet :mjgrin:

What's more troubling to me is how much Rory and Mal claim to not like/give a fukk about podcasting. If their heart isn't in it this thing won't last much longer regardless if they make up or not. Maybe they're just trying to look "cool" saying that shyt because it isn't very fly to be hella devoted to podcasting lol

The rule is this if you are dedicated to something and not having success it’s much much worse than not being dedicated to something and having success. The former hates the later with almost every fiber of their being like how underground rappers hate mainstream artists and criticize them.