The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Joe is a absolute fukkhead over this Miami shyt... Wow what a fukkin Republican :mjlol:

He's a fukkin clown telling savon to stfu... This nicca is losing me now.
I was really only listening cos I was enjoying watching the car wreck... But I just can't listen to this dumbass :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Has this been confirmed? Are they really finished/broken up or nah.
Joe basically been dropping hints all year. Damn near spewed it today when he was talking about people getting famous and fukking girls at concerts etc. Then the whole crew started laughing. It was subtle.

I mean he proposed TWO YEARS ago.

Then when you add in the whole Akademiks fukkery....

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rory is straight up annoying the last few months. don't miss him. he need to sort out his life first.
Facts:salute:

Everyone had no problem saying this until today. :dahell:

Now people see Joe was taking this threats seriously and told Rory to chill out, now he's in the wrong :gucci:

No matter what I said to you, you not about to threaten me in front of millions of people over many months of people noticing your disrespect to me since you're too p*ssy to address me off mic and have me not say ANYTHING to you about taking a week off.

Rory was getting OUT. OF. POCKET. ...then he goes on other podcasts talking about this shyt not being his passion. Aight bruh, message received. Good luck.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Couldn’t have said it any better. Those who have been around have witnessed this cycle over and over again. At 40 this should be dealt with now, his peers and rivals have matured and have quietly and efficiently get on with business. He doesn’t and hasn’t. His talent is undeniable but his issues are never addressed and sadly those mental issues may be too deep to fully stop this constant cycle of bad circumstances he creates and self sabotages. I thought the Patreon deal would be a turning point (a great deal) but it was all about him, not about his team, and it doesn’t even seem he’s using his role well. I’d worry to see how he fits in on calls with his other advisors. It’s kinda sad if you’ve followed Joe for a while, he’s a legit pioneer but it’s sad to see he never conquered his ego,
what part of this has to do with a BOSS who made you famous from literally nothing and who you're taking shots at ON and OFF his podcast?

Tell me what Joe was supposed to do with Rory after all this.

Then he was talking about: "we ain't friends" "I'll fight you" "wanna box" etc....

THEN...he goes on another podcast...ON MY NETWORK...and says he doesn't enjoy podcasting!

How

Much

Should

Joe

Take????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think I know how that Joe and Mal convo went

Mal: Yo Joe, Is it true you told Rory not to come back to the pod for a couple weeks?

Joe: Yeah man. nikka was getting too spicy. Trying to fight me and shyt. Had to bench his ass.

Mal: Right. But his work on the pod was never in question. Do you even have that authority?

Joe: :what:Yeah nikka! I'm his boss!

Mal: So that would make you my "boss" too huh?:childplease: So if me and you get into a personal argument, you can tell me not to show up to the pod? Is that what you're saying?

Joe: (Joe's patronizing condescending voice) Mal...If you really want to go there, you haven't "showed up" to the pod in MONTHS N*GGA! (Joe getting into yelling mode)

Mal: I'm there every week!

Joe: On time? :usure: (condescending tone) Mal, there's a difference between "being there" and showing up.

Joe: Bad takes! Awful sports commentary. That Maga bullsh*t. Half the time you on the fukking phone!

Mal:
tenor.gif
So what you saying?

Joe:unimpressed:

Mal: That's how you feel? Say less. I'll show you what "not showing up to the pod" looks like.

:manny:
and Joe would be in the right here too.

Thats what parks was saying.

Parks was saying Joe could've had more tact, but MORE IMPORTANTLY...Joe has to start enforcing some rules around there. You can't be just talking crazy to me if we're in business like that and you aint even holding shyt down anymore.

Mal be on some emotional hoe shyt too so I'm not even mad at Joe anymore.

Dudes dont wanna have their bluff called then cry foul.

And even after ALL of this...Joe still held the olive branch out there and Parks was validating most of what Joe said. shyt's different when you're the boss, so yeah if I deem one cohost should SIT HIS ASS OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS...then thats what's going to happen!.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Joe basically been dropping hints all year. Damn near spewed it today when he was talking about people getting famous and fukking girls at concerts etc. Then the whole crew started laughing. It was subtle.

I mean he proposed TWO YEARS ago.
Rory is a bum who thinks proximity to success is success. I don’t care how many Roc Nation brunches you go to...you’re just a sidekick. That’s not to say I agree with Budden allegedly withholding money from him. Pay the man.

Hilarious how all these “hustle like you broke” dudes never have a fallback plan. Working a 9-5 and having a career sounds like a good idea, compared to relying entirely on a podcast run by a madman, plus whatever weird side hustles this man has. Rory prob accepting PayPal donations to give give SoundCloud rappers advice lol.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rory is a bum who thinks proximity to success is success. I don’t care how many Roc Nation brunches you go to...you’re just a sidekick. That’s not to say I agree with Budden allegedly withholding money from him. Pay the man.

Hilarious how all these “hustle like you broke” dudes never have a fallback plan. Working a 9-5 and having a career sounds like a good idea, compared to relying entirely on a podcast run by a madman, plus whatever weird side hustles this man has. Rory prob accepting PayPal donations to give give SoundCloud rappers advice lol.
This is what I don't get... its almost white guy arrogance to see how Rory was moving.

Yes, joe's an a$$hole. But that why you stayed with him for five fukking years and he made you RICH and made you FAMOUS. Now you're out here making DJ Khaled level albums. His own man ruined the brand of those parties he was throwing. Dude was fukked up in the game...oh and he cheats on his fiancé?!? the fukk are you thinking??? He has no talent. He has no money. Being the white dude around Joe was everything he had to his name and he couldn't man the fukk up enough to fix his shyt before trying to take everyone else down.

like...what?! Thats a hell of a come up!

Rory should be kissing Joe's ass every day for even giving him that platform.

Now Rory is out here taking out the fact he CHEATED ON HIS FIANCE on everyone else and pushing that negative energy about his home life and depression and all this bullshyt but not even keep it real WHY he feels that way... Rory is bullshytting but its Joe so people dont wanna listen to his side of the story.

Imagine if you're Joe...you've fukking captured lightning in a bottle DOZENS of times. The man has revamped online and social media content DOZENS of times. He's a hell of a talent, but hes hell to work with. But they should've known this. Now they wanna act dumb.

Even Joe was showing signs of getting annoyed with them not even listening to music or contributing to stuff outside of the podcast! He was getting frustrated with them never elaborating on things! Then Rory wants to come in talking about his meeting with psychics in parking lots....and why is he seeing psychics??? CAUSE HE CHEATED ON HIS GIRL AND SHE LEFT.

This is all Rory's fault, then he tried to fire off on Joe.

Nah bruh. Too far.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe the boss so they should just accept anything they give him and just be grateful and just be fine with disrespect

silliest shyt ever
Rory

was

being

disrespectful.

I don't care what Joe said to Rory. You can't talk about fighting Joe then him calling your card and saying yo we ain't doing that.

Rory was thinking he had more finesse than he really did and Joe put a stop to that.

Rory needs to fix his fukking face.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is what I don't get... its almost white guy arrogance to see how Rory was moving.

Yes, joe's an a$$hole. But that why you stayed with him for five fukking years and he made you RICH and made you FAMOUS. Now you're out here making DJ Khaled level albums.

like...what?! Thats a hell of a come up!

Rory should be kissing Joe's ass every day for even giving him that platform.

Now Rory is out here taking out the fact he CHEATED ON HIS FIANCE on everyone else and pushing that negative energy about his home life and depression and all this bullshyt but not even keep it real WHY he feels that way... Rory is bullshytting but its Joe so people dont wanna listen to his side of the story.

Imagine if you're Joe...you've fukking captured lightning in a bottle DOZENS of times. The man has revamped online and social media content DOZENS of times. He's a hell of a talent, but hes hell to work with. But they should've known this. Now they wanna act dumb.

Even Joe was showing signs of getting annoyed with them not even listening to music or contributing to stuff outside of the podcast! He was getting frustrated with them never elaborating on things! Then Rory wants to come in talking about his meeting with psychics in parking lots....and why is he seeing psychics??? CAUSE HE CHEATED ON HIS GIRL AND SHE LEFT.

This is all Rory's fault, then he tried to fire off on Joe.

Nah bruh. Too far.

Joe hasn’t made those bums rich, stop it
:mjlol: