The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I think I know how that Joe and Mal convo went

Mal: Yo Joe, Is it true you told Rory not to come back to the pod for a couple weeks?

Joe: Yeah man. nikka was getting too spicy. Trying to fight me and shyt. Had to bench his ass.

Mal: Right. But his work on the pod was never in question. Do you even have that authority?

Joe: :what:Yeah nikka! I'm his boss!

Mal: So that would make you my "boss" too huh?:childplease: So if me and you get into a personal argument, you can tell me not to show up to the pod? Is that what you're saying?

Joe: (Joe's patronizing condescending voice) Mal...If you really want to go there, you haven't "showed up" to the pod in MONTHS N*GGA! (Joe getting into yelling mode)

Mal: I'm there every week!

Joe: On time? :usure: (condescending tone) Mal, there's a difference between "being there" and showing up.

Joe: Bad takes! Awful sports commentary. That Maga bullsh*t. Half the time you on the fukking phone!

Mal:
tenor.gif
So what you saying?

Joe:unimpressed:

Mal: That's how you feel? Say less. I'll show you what "not showing up to the pod" looks like.

:manny:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Yes. Thats what he signed up for

And Joe wasn't disrespecting Rory.

Rory has been bringing toxic bullshyt for months, and now Joe pulled his card.

Stop spamming this thread Poonjabi, NOBODY cares about what you’re sayin and your amount of posts is fukkin up the vibe. Idk how many people can tell you to leave and you not just leave :heh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Stop spamming this thread Poonjabi, NOBODY cares about what you’re sayin and your amount of posts is fukkin up the vibe. Idk how many people can tell you to leave and you not just leave :heh:

did the same shyt in the uncut gems thread in the film room, posting bout the chick in the film, like he never seen a white bytch with ass (real or not)...like christ man...make a thirst thread in jbo...you fukking idiot.

he must be blowing someone on this site since he's never been permabanned, and laways returns from getting banned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s no such thing as spamming. You goofy fukk nikkas can’t handle any diversion of opinion that’s not sucking off a WORKER.

I’m not Indian bytch.