The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rory clearly has personal issues going on, the problem is that he has been trying to open up about those problems on the pod but Joe has shut him down and clowned him for it every time. That's why he's become so hostile towards Joe recently, and both Parks and Mal have pointed out how Joe's been an a$$hole when rory talks about his personal life when it happens but Joe's dumb ass can't read the room for shyt.

I've heard Rory talk about going through depression and bring up health issues he was having on the pod and Joe clowned him every time. That's why it's annoying hearing nap bytch about how rory just lashed out at Joe for no reason, and that it's Rory's fault for not being open about his personal life when he was, Joe was just being a dikkhead about it.

Joe would have been trying to fight too if they clowned his ass when those woman beater, dog jerker allegations came out. But they held him down when he was going through it and did the pod without him like real friends are supposed to do.

This is true. When rory tries to bring up his personal issues, Joe just laughs thru it.

I always assumed it was all jokes, but I guess at a certain point it's frustrating for rory.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mal gets by on being on a hip hop pod with a strong NY accent (which makes him sound knowledgeable) & current slang etc, but he's really not saying much all while being a trump man. On top of that, I thought it was strange when he mentioned how he was ok with women eating his ass. I had to fast forward :huhldup:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikkas couldn’t wait to see Joe fail :mjlol:
I mean he bought it on himself. This nikka was always an a$$hole but now that he has a little money he's become the biggest a$$hole ever, ego out of control, and is a hypocrite to the umpteenth degree. When his cohost call him out on it he lashes out and acts like he can never be wrong and that he runs shyt. He just seems like a miserable person to be around. He destroys every relationship he's had business wise and personal. He already screwed his crew out of money (life changing money) from a deal that was on the table that he never even mentioned to them and only discussed with Steve Stoute. Even Stoute asked him why he didnt discuss it with them b/c it was a lot of money and he just laughs it off saying b/c it aint about the money creators create bullshyt.
His ego and mouth has always been his downfall. He always gets in his own way and is his worse enemy. It was only a matter of time before he fukked this up too.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rory clearly has personal issues going on, the problem is that he has been trying to open up about those problems on the pod but Joe has shut him down and clowned him for it every time. That's why he's become so hostile towards Joe recently.

These 10 minutes of Budden explaining why they're not there is the only thing I've heard from this podcast almost since Covid started so I may be off...but think about it...if one of the hosts on the show is having personal issues why is he addressing it on the podcast? Really think about that. If he's having personal, for real no jokey jokey issues then talk to your man off the podcast. Don't try to take the podcast somewhere that Budden doesn't want it to go, he probably wants to keep it silly and ridiculous and all that. Fans tend to think that time only exists for these people when the cameras/microphones are on, lol, Rory could have reached out to him whenever he wanted to to discuss his problems off the mic.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why they going hard on Sayvon for his Beiber take but nobody said a word about Joe giving Doja Cat and Sabrina Claudio a pass for being racist :dahell:
Same shyt i was wondering while listening

Joe kept harping on about “harmonizing ******”

like that some how made it more offensive than the other 2

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why they going hard on Sayvon for his Beiber take but nobody said a word about Joe giving Doja Cat and Sabrina Claudio a pass for being racist :dahell:
Sabrina aint racist!!!!!! She just made some weak jokes about black women cause she thought she could since she aint white!!!!

giphy.gif

She too dope and too fine, I aint tryna hear nothin, Joe right.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
2021 and people still don't get it. Joe is self destructive, arrogant narcissist who may have mental issues. He will destroy any and everything in his life because deep down he hates himself and will look for any excuse to burn a bridge to be alone. He created his own ecosystem of stans who have spent well over 15 years praising him online, who will defend him no matter what...and that's why he gets away with this nonsense.

Breh was always gonna sacrifice those closest to him. That's just what he does. And then in a couple years when his mood swings lead him to talking reckless to the wrong person, and Patreon throws him out the door...he'll be back on his bullshyt talking delusional and his stans will eat it up. I wonder where he'll go next, and how many more second chances he has. He's runnin' out.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I ain't listening to Joe since January when white people stormed the White House. The fukk happened to the gang? :mjlol:

Fred

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2021 and people still don't get it. Joe is self destructive, arrogant narcissist who may have mental issues. He will destroy any and everything in his life because deep down he hates himself and will look for any excuse to burn a bridge to be alone. He created his own ecosystem of stans who have spent well over 15 years praising him online, who will defend him no matter what...and that's why he gets away with this nonsense.

Breh was always gonna sacrifice those closest to him. That's just what he does. And then in a couple years when his mood swings lead him to talking reckless to the wrong person, and Patreon throws him out the door...he'll be back on his bullshyt talking delusional and his stans will eat it up. I wonder where he'll go next, and how many more second chances he has. He's runnin' out.
Self-sabotage is a real thing. Some people subconsciously like to be underachievers, despite what their mouths say, they're scared to be great.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
These 10 minutes of Budden explaining why they're not there is the only thing I've heard from this podcast almost since Covid started so I may be off...but think about it...if one of the hosts on the show is having personal issues why is he addressing it on the podcast? Really think about that. If he's having personal, for real no jokey jokey issues then talk to your man off the podcast. Don't try to take the podcast somewhere that Budden doesn't want it to go, he probably wants to keep it silly and ridiculous and all that. Fans tend to think that time only exists for these people when the cameras/microphones are on, lol, Rory could have reached out to him whenever he wanted to to discuss his problems off the mic.
At the start of covid19 Joe would ask them everyday to talk about what was going on in their personal lives and their mental state, and started complaining about how nobody would ever talk about themselves so Rory did and Joe clowned him for it.

Joe tried to make it a segment at the beginning of the show but nobody except rory participated. Eventually Rory told Joe to stop asking if he was just gonna crack jokes when they shared their personal business.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
One good thing that Joe admitted in his latest rant is the importance of Mal.

Its hard to explain but Mal is a very pivotal part of the shows success.

He is a good balance to Joe's chaotic energy.

If Mal wasnt necessary than the pod would of popped off without him. Its dope to hear Joe admit that they were struggling before he came on board.

Shyt wouldnt have blown up with just him and Rory. Ice was around for the early days too. When Mal came on board the pod hit another level.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One good thing that Joe admitted in his latest rant is the importance of Mal.

Its hard to explain but Mal is a very pivotal part of the shows success.
Facts. Mal is hilarious to me, especially him and Budden's interactions and playing off of each other. Mal reminds me of my whole crew in high school, lol, almost to a tee...except we actually was having sex with girls on top of thinking we was the flyest and coolest people alive. :lolbron: