The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, this is one of those situations that more than one thing can be true.

Rory can have personal problems and might need a break from the pod. At the same time we can recognize Joe can be an idiot who manages to fukk things up by getting in his own way.
Rory clearly has personal issues going on, the problem is that he has been trying to open up about those problems on the pod but Joe has shut him down and clowned him for it every time. That's why he's become so hostile towards Joe recently, and both Parks and Mal have pointed out how Joe's been an a$$hole when rory talks about his personal life when it happens but Joe's dumb ass can't read the room for shyt.

I've heard Rory talk about going through depression and bring up health issues he was having on the pod and Joe clowned him every time. That's why it's annoying hearing nap bytch about how rory just lashed out at Joe for no reason, and that it's Rory's fault for not being open about his personal life when he was, Joe was just being a dikkhead about it.

Joe would have been trying to fight too if they clowned his ass when those woman beater, dog jerker allegations came out. But they held him down when he was going through it and did the pod without him like real friends are supposed to do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rory clearly has personal issues going on, the problem is that he has been trying to open up about those problems on the pod but Joe has shut him down and clowned him for it every time. That's why he's become so hostile towards Joe recently, and both Parks and Mal have pointed out how Joe's been an a$$hole when rory talks about his personal life when it happens but Joe's dumb ass can't read the room for shyt.

I've heard Rory talk about going through depression and bring up health issues he was having on the pod and Joe clowned him every time. That's why it's annoying hearing nap bytch about how rory just lashed out at Joe for no reason, and that it's Rory's fault for not being open about his personal life when he was, Joe was just being a dikkhead about it.

Joe would have been trying to fight too if they clowned his ass when those woman beater, dog jerker allegations came out. But they held him down when he was going through it and did the pod without him like real friends are supposed to do.
Depression? Bruh. He cheated. All that other shyt is cap cause he’s on the outs with his fiancé.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden is a great talker/bullshyt artist, :russ::russ:, salute to that NY ass Jersey dude. And salute to the people who actually believe the shyt that comes out of his mouth, lol. He probably told both of them dudes this is my shyt, I'm the whole show...either respect the chain of command or kick rocks. Yeah we friends but business is business.

Doing business with friends/family always ends up being a nightmare, lol, smh, everybody too comfortable with each other. It seems like Budden pulled rank on them...this may end up being good for their business if them 2 guys can accept Budden's position as the boss and not disregard it just because they're friends.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Between the episode and the comments on this thread I'm :deadmanny:

Joe gonna have to offer Rory the fade in the gym so they can have a fair one and let off the tension :dame:

I can see why Mal would take offense, Joe told Rory to sit out a few episodes when he should have asked him if that's what he needed. Mal prolly like what gives you that right..Joe prolly like you work for me nukka :mjlol:

Pod been struggling for months now and i have no desire to listen to Savon/Ice :francis: been a Joe Budden fan but damn this nukka needs to get out of his own way

Prayers to everyone involved :lolbron:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Joe with a whole lot of
full

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dynamic on this show is so crazy. Our relation to it and thier personal/working relationship.

i think ive mentioned it here before but ive never been so intrigued by a product that i hate like 60% of the time.

i dont like rory at all and awkwardness.

Mal is just not very bright. Simpleton street logic that he applies to a lot of shyt.

They sometimes can be too transparent like in this instance. Joe is just to into his feelings that he seemingly has a pattern to implode relationships.

but then again nothing is lost if this shyt disappears to me. Its fukkin wierd .

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
yall believe anything these nikkas say except when Joe say it :mjlol:

I hope you keep that same energy the next time Joe claims to be depressed.

Don't wanna see your ass copping pleas and that we should respect mental health.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Rory and Joe gonna have to settle their issues publicly or fight tbh. Only way I see rory coming back soon tbh. Mal I can see coming back way sooner. Him and Joe seem to be actual friends and in contact, but Joe seemingly came at him wrong when being confronted by him and rory.

Either way, I feel like they're gonna have to hash shyt out and talk about it on the pod for them to actually continue the way they have been. I understand the need for transparency but if literally everyone has been sensing tension besides the owner until right now, then idk if behind the scenes talks will work for them after this.

Maybe hash it out behind the scenes and then do a pod after talking about it all, but after this last pod, they're gonna have to openly confront this together to truly move past it as a group, friends or whatever and for listeners.

shyt actually kinda makes me sad because you see these cracks with a lot of internet focuses groups over the past few years and I would hate for this to be the latest victim when they've given us so much for entertainment for essentially nothing. I can't be up here hating on Joe and secretly hoping this shyt doesn't get back together. Joe, Mal, Parks and Rory made this shyt work together, for better or worse, and its always weird seeing the real life angle dispel a lot of the shyt we see on YouTube or listen to. Makes me kinda sad

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikkas couldn’t wait to see Joe fail :mjlol:

His "holier than thou" attitude towards certain sh*t didn’t help his case. Dude threw numerous shots at other podcasts & businesses on how they handle they business, now he's looking real funny.

Again a lot of his real fans/supporters knew what was up. We've seen this story with Joe before unfortunately.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Depression? Bruh. He cheated. All that other shyt is cap cause he’s on the outs with his fiancé.
All that shyt was happening before he got exposed for cheating and he was still with his girl, and who gives a fukk about his cheating. Joe cheated too, and had allegations of beating up women, but none of them clowned his ass about it when he up and left in the middle of the pod.