The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
None of y’all will address Rory being out of pocket for the last 6 months.
Plenty of people have addressed it in this thread and pointed out how he was valid in wanting to go upside Joe's head. You the one in here mad, talking about how they should know their place as workers and accept clear disrespect when Joe has painted the picture that they are all friends first. Maybe you want the podcast to be an echo chamber where everyone keeps sucking Joe's dikk and putting up with his bullshyt. Maybe you have that bytch ass mentality, but everyone isn't a bytch ass dikk riding Indian like you.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've only been listening to this show for about a year now.

I'll say this, Joe is obviously the star. But with that said, he's clearly someone who's difficult to be around. Probably better as a coworker than a friend.

I did begin to notice how rory always talked about throwing hands with Joe and I figured that was just banter, but apparently it's not. Lol But Joe does start alot of the picking at him.

I personally think both Rory and Mal are replaceable but it would take time, and it'd be hard to find someone who Joe knows outside of business.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Plenty of people have addressed it in this thread and pointed out how he was valid in wanting to go upside Joe's head. You the one in here mad, talking about how they should know their place as workers and accept clear disrespect when Joe has painted the picture that they are all friends first. Maybe you want the podcast to be an echo chamber where everyone keeps sucking Joe's dikk and putting up with his bullshyt. Maybe you have that bytch ass mentality, but everyone isn't a bytch ass dikk riding Indian like you.
Yeah, this is one of those situations that more than one thing can be true.

Rory can have personal problems and might need a break from the pod. At the same time we can recognize Joe can be an idiot who manages to fukk things up by getting in his own way.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
20 min really is the mark lol

4fc1xu8xijg41.jpg