88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
eventually people get fed up. are they really living now? so they have nothing to lose. israel needed to take a page out of white america's playbook, not apartheid south africa's.

Gaza is actually pretty nice probably more nice than the West Bank from the photos I've seen. It's not the concentration camp people make it out be.

Not for nothing but it's probably better than the situations most refugees find themselves in the Arab world that treats them like absolute shyt and no one here seems to care about.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What choice do the Palestinians have other than to lash out at whatever targets are open? The "civilians" attacked know they are on stolen land and they know what has been done to get it. They know the people murdered in their name have family right across prison gates surrounding Palestine. The only way this ends is by given back to the Palestinians what is rightfully theirs. Land.
You saying kids that were born in Israel with no consent know they live in occupied land and therefore killing them is warranted? These kids shoulda just moved to a different country or something ? :huhldup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You saying kids that were born in Israel with no consent know they live in occupied land and therefore killing them is warranted? These kids shoulda just moved to a different country or something ? :huhldup:

I can say the same exact thing about Palestinian kids. :skip:
If you are going to condemn those actions by Hamas then you HAVE TO do the same for Israel. And then you have to admit they have been doing it on an industrial level that Hamas could never.

Where am I wrong?
Ideally nobody is dying but that is not reality. Israel has taken five million people prisoner and expect no response? IMO given the history and Israel's obvious intentions, I will not criticize "terrorist" acts committed by Hamas. Israel brought this upon itself.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can say the same exact thing about Palestinian kids. :skip:
If you are going to condemn those actions by Hamas then you HAVE TO do the same for Israel. And then you have to admit they have been doing it on an industrial level that Hamas could never.

Where am I wrong?
Ideally nobody is dying but that is not reality. Israel has taken five million people prisoner and expect no response? IMO given the history and Israel's obvious intentions, I will not criticize "terrorist" acts committed by Hamas. Israel brought this upon itself.
I have condemned Israel for doing the same thing in this exact thread :dead:

You advocated for killing kids because they know they are on occupied land my friend. That’s a bit extreme.

I don’t like targeting civilians in wars, but I’m not naive enough to know it doesn’t happen. I’m not going to support it or say it’s okay though.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Looks like Israel is possibly committing war crimes and flattening civilian areas

“we”

My people were brought over as slaves, and therefore the oppressed not settler colonial oppressors. They didn’t choose, unlike the colonial settlers, who had a choice, and chose to be immoral.

So what the fukk is this “we” you’re speaking of

You must be white, with a family history of colonial/settler behavior. Why else would you say we?
We got the same ppl breh, but neither of us chose to leave. So in the eyes of some oppressed race (indigenous people here), we're the enemy too. I can prove I'm black too, so chill

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

the taliban got better PR than hamas right now. way too late to steer public opinion back after a cause gets associated with isis type attacks

israel probably already got the commanders and politicians picked out that will happily go to trial for warcrimes after the fact too. the raise awareness playbook is not stopping this unfortunately.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
their parents knew and many of their parents immigrated to isreal with the intent of furthering the colonial state because they constantly complained about the births numbers of arabs.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
their parents knew and many of their parents immigrated to isreal with the intent of furthering the colonial state because they constantly complained about the births numbers of arabs.
Another poster advocating for the killing of innocent kids who have no consent to be born :huhldup:

Justify it all you want, but you are literally saying innocent kids deserve to die because they were born in the wrong place. Then you go about whataboutism to justify this belief. It all boils down to you saying kids are fair game. Fine, you say kids are fair game. I don’t support that. Not for Israel or Palestine. I draw a line, where you don’t.