Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't get you. Sometimes you be on complete bullshyt, other times (like here) you make complete sense. What the is your purpose here???

You full well know they post in shifts from that account. I've had them running with one perspective in an interaction, then there's a pause, and then all the sudden it's coming from a completely different perspective as if they forgot what we'd already been talking about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I legit already thought of him from the beginning of this conversation. :francis:

Did you see this book? The guy kneeling over MLK is still alive...and was former CIA and Memphis undercover police :francis:

22Seletzky2-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

This is his daughter.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't get you. Sometimes you be on complete bullshyt, other times (like here) you make complete sense. What the is your purpose here???
Gaza will be spanked. ...but Israel and Egypt gotta work something out because Iran is running the map right now and it's almost getting too late to fix this.

One Iran goes nuclear, Palestinians basically run out of runway.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You full well know they post in shifts from that account. I've had them running with one perspective in an interaction, then there's a pause, and then all the sudden it's coming from a completely different perspective as if they forgot what we'd already been talking about.
oh fukk off :dead:

I have differing opinions on things that dont fall into these neat little categories you all carry. That why I can be critical of capital but not suck off dead revolutionaries LARPing in newsboy caps while not being a complete fukking Neo-con.

I dont even want to do this "whose land is this" argument because I'm a borderline nihilist but come on now. I don't know what "free Palestine" means at this point. Just give them a spot and move on. Jerusalem is out of the picture and Palestinians gotta acknowledge they wont beat Israel in a straight up war. No one cares to be honest about them losing that land. They can't get it back and the world looks like they dont care as much as they used to.

The window is closing on their Palestinian issue. It is what it is.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's totally fine to be anti zionist because zionism is an ethno-nationalism that is used to justify Israel's colonialism. But don't let this blind you to the point you're ok with hundreds of civilians getting massacred.

What choice do the Palestinians have other than to lash out at whatever targets are open? The "civilians" attacked know they are on stolen land and they know what has been done to get it. They know the people murdered in their name have family right across prison gates surrounding Palestine. The only way this ends is by given back to the Palestinians what is rightfully theirs. Land.