Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You full well know they post in shifts from that account. I've had them running with one perspective in an interaction, then there's a pause, and then all the sudden it's coming from a completely different perspective as if they forgot what we'd already been talking about.

it's an indian customer service center account. you have people with different perspectives depending of which shift it is.

:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Israel is possibly committing war crimes and flattening civilian areas
i guess we arent innocent civs either then
“we”

My people were brought over as slaves, and therefore the oppressed not settler colonial oppressors. They didn’t choose, unlike the colonial settlers, who had a choice, and chose to be immoral.

So what the fukk is this “we” you’re speaking of

You must be white, with a family history of colonial/settler behavior. Why else would you say we?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, even the UAE is supporting Israel because a lot of these Arab countries got their own terror problems

Palestinians gotta just take hat in hand, accept the L and move elsewhere. It's BEEN over.

Everybody has done the Palestinian people so DIRTY. Their "leaders" all coopted. All of their so called Arab "brothers" look down on them and only ever mention them if they're dying by the thousands. Obviously the Israelis taking more and more of their land and bombing them, letting them rebuild only to bomb them again.

That being said, I never blame any people for wanting to be as powerful as possible, Israel included, especially considering the history and the countries surrounding them. And again, OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING, even if the various proposals (2000/2008) had weaknesses, the Palestinians had chances to accept the realities on the ground and move forward with their own nation. Countries/nations evolve, they get more powerful, less powerful, more/less populous, richer/poorer....it's the natural cycle/evolution of civilization. Everyone takes losses and enjoys victories. It's happened to literally every people on earth. And unfortunately at this moment in history it was their turn. No country in Israel's position is going to agree to giving you everything you had right before a war you lost, or to accept the return of millions of people into their nation.

I never begrudge anyone from prioritizing their own sense of PERSONAL pride...I may disagree and tell you why you should let something go, but ultimately that's your decision and only you will gain/suffer the consequences. But political pride when you're supposed to be thinking about not just what your generation wants/demands, but also your kids and grandkids etc....that shyt is inexcusable. It is ALWAYS better to take what you can and build/rebuild, rather than give in to pride and suffer indefinitely.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everybody has done the Palestinian people so DIRTY. Their "leaders" all coopted. All of their so called Arab "brothers" look down on them and only ever mention them if they're dying by the thousands. Obviously the Israelis taking more and more of their land and bombing them, letting them rebuild only to bomb them again.

That being said, I never blame any people for wanting to be as powerful as possible, Israel included, especially considering the history and the countries surrounding them. And again, OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING, even if the various proposals (2000/2008) had weaknesses, the Palestinians had chances to accept the realities on the ground and move forward with their own nation. Countries/nations evolve, they get more powerful, less powerful, more/less populous, richer/poorer....it's the natural cycle/evolution of civilization. Everyone takes losses and enjoys victories. It's happened to literally every people on earth. And unfortunately at this moment in history it was their turn. No country in Israel's position is going to agree to giving you everything you had right before a war you lost, or to accept the return of millions of people into their nation.

I never begrudge anyone from prioritizing their own sense of PERSONAL pride...I may disagree and tell you why you should let something go, but ultimately that's your decision and only you will gain/suffer the consequences. But political pride when you're supposed to be thinking about not just what your generation wants/demands, but also your kids and grandkids etc....that shyt is inexcusable. It is ALWAYS better to take what you can and build/rebuild, rather than give in to pride and suffer indefinitely.
See Palestine could have taken various deals over the years and this is just getting pathetic at this point.

People are focused on Israel but ignoring that Egypt ain't fukking with them either. People take L's all the time...especially with nukes involved.

Palestinians have to stop accepting being used as pawns. Arabs are moving on.