The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
might doesn't = right.

multiple generations of Palestinians have rejected that "at some point.." notion.

at some point neocons will have to realize some people will never accept their oppression.
it KINDA does though.

Like its not good to teach kids this, but facts are what they are... France doesn't have nukes for no reason

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so a man overpowers a woman and rapes her, he's right to do so?
I'm gonna respect you and assume you didn't mean to ask this.

Look, Israel keeps whipping ass in these wars, regardless of the amount of foreign support they get.

Look, Russia should be marching in Warsaw now...and they can't even get China to openly back them. Thats how mud their name is. You either have clout or influence or you don't. This shyt ain't fair bro so you have to figure out how to move in a way that puts points on the board without making the hoop fall on you. It's not easy but you CAN fukk yourself up playing the wrong hand.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Apparently for you he is, if she lives in the wrong country :ufdup:

Alright, I’ll stop there. I’ve made my point. :hubie:

you've boiled it down to simply living in the wrong country. :mjlol:

I guess you believe native americans were scalping "settlers" for merely living in the wrong country.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you've boiled it down to simply living in the wrong country. :mjlol:

I guess you believe native americans were scalping "settlers" for merely living in the wrong country.
You literally said the Hamas attack was justified because the innocents living there knew they were on occupied land. Did you not see the videos where they stripped naked that women, killed her and put her on display on that truck. For you, that’s okay because she knew she was living in an occupied land and knew Isreal was evil. Then the kids shoulda died too because their parents moved there specifically to oppress Palestinians. You shouldn’t have replied to this. Don’t try to wiggle out of your previous statements :ufdup:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You literally said the Hamas attack was justified because the innocents living there knew they were on occupied land. Did you not see the videos where they stripped naked that women, killed her and put her on display on that truck. For you, that’s okay WAR because she knew she was living in an occupied land and knew Isreal was evil. Then the kids shoulda died too because their parents moved there specifically to oppress Palestinians. You shouldn’t have replied to this. Don’t try to wiggle out of your previous statements :ufdup:
i'm not wiggling my way out of anything :dwillhuh:

the kids shouldn't have died, they shouldn't have been there.

it seems your argument stems from the fact that you don't want to recognize a colonial state for what it is. I see it and everything thereafter becomes clearer.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'm not wiggling my way out of anything :dwillhuh:

the kids shouldn't have died, they shouldn't have been there.

it seems your argument stems from the fact that you don't want to recognize a colonial state for what it is and. I see it and everything thereafter becomes clearer.
No, my argument is that you were trying to get a “gotcha” on Nap with the rape thing, but in fact you justified that kind of behavior previously just because the innocents were living in a land that oppressed another. You said that type of behavior was justified because the innocents supposedly consciously knew they were living on stolen land. Then you try to bring up Native Americans scalping people. Do you think I think scalping women and children is justified? Get the fukk out of here. :camby:

I’ve said repeatedly now that I have a line. You apparently don’t. I was just calling you out on your “gotcha” attempt on Nap :snoop:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No, my argument is that you were trying to get a “gotcha” on Nap with the rape thing, but in fact you justified that kind of behavior previously just because the innocents were living in a land that oppressed another. You said that type of behavior was justified because the innocents supposedly consciously knew they were living on stolen land. Then you try to bring up Native Americans scalping people. Do you think I think scalping women and children is justified? Get the fukk out of here. :camby:

I’ve said repeatedly now that I have a line. You apparently don’t. I was just calling you out on you “gotcha” attempt on Nap :snoop:

you claim people who participate in a colonial state are innocent. let me be clear they aren't.

your line is your line, an oppressed individual or peoples line is theres to decide.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you claim people who participate in a colonial state are innocent. let me be clear they aren't.

your line is your line, an oppressed individual or peoples line is theres to decide.
Why do you live in the US? Aren’t you participating in a colonial state that kills hundreds of thousand of Muslims, enforces white supremacy, is complicit in child exploitation in other countries, etc? I guess you’re fair game to be killed. :yeshrug:

You do know your argument is basically the same argument Bin Laden used to justify 9/11, right?