bnew

Veteran
Daps
Another poster advocating for the killing of innocent kids who have no consent to be born :huhldup:

Justify it all you want, but you are literally saying innocent kids deserve to die because they were born in the wrong place. Then you go about whataboutism to justify this belief. It all boils down to you saying kids are fair game. Fine, you say kids are fair game. I don’t support that. Not for Israel or Palestine. I draw a line, where you don’t.

i didn't advocate for the killing of children, I'm just not disturbed by the obvious outcome during a resistance movement.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have condemned Israel for doing the same thing in this exact thread :dead:

You advocated for killing kids because they know they are on occupied land my friend. That’s a bit extreme.

I don’t like targeting civilians in wars, but I’m not naive enough to know it doesn’t happen. I’m not going to support it or say it’s okay though.
I don't and it's not but I can't condemn Hamas for reasons I just stated. If you are being suffocated you will lash out in ways that would otherwise be considered insane. You are fighting for your life in the moment and will do whatever you can to catch a breath. That is Palestine.

Israel brought this upon itself.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't and it's not but I can't condemn Hamas for reasons I just stated. If you are being suffocated you will lash out in ways that would otherwise be considered insane. You are fighting for your life in the moment and will do whatever you can to catch a breath. That is Palestine.

Israel brought this upon itself.
I agree Israel brought this upon themselves, but my concern is the response. They didn’t have to kill innocents. There are other things they could have done. You may say there weren’t but I’m an infinitist, so I think there is always another way :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's no bottom when you guys start justifying terrorism... maybe try not to do that

:manny:
I dont think people realize that the women and kids was just a line they didn't consider...even if they'd have struck military outposts thats one thing...this shyt just completely removes any thin and I mean WAFER THIN justification they might ever have

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

was she wrong?

I mean, we're talking about a period where a lot of nation-states didn't exist...leaving kingdoms and empires into concrete modern-day countries... Israel is older than a lot of African countries.

And Palestine aint won shyt since then. ... :francis:

At some point... :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the taliban got better PR than hamas right now. way too late to steer public opinion back after a cause gets associated with isis type attacks

israel probably already got the commanders and politicians picked out that will happily go to trial for warcrimes after the fact too. the raise awareness playbook is not stopping this unfortunately.
oh this is a big fact :dead:

Funny when you mention it...its absolutely true... Hamas name is dirt right now. ISIS aint even on the map right now to get any blame or shift comparisons. Al Qaeda is quiet, etc.

Its basically Iran and Hamas right now as top two scumbags in the world's eyes... :francis:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fine, you say kids are fair game. I don’t support that. Not for Israel or Palestine. I draw a line, where you don’t.
I personally do not say kids are fair game. Never said that and never will. However kids are dying and I believe that Israel created the environment that led to this. Does that clear up my pov on this clusterfukk?

There's no bottom when you guys start justifying terrorism... maybe try not to do that

:manny:
First of all, who is a terrorist? What is terrorism? It's a matter of perspective in some if not many cases.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
was she wrong?

I mean, we're talking about a period where a lot of nation-states didn't exist...leaving kingdoms and empires into concrete modern-day countries... Israel is older than a lot of African countries.

And Palestine aint won shyt since then. ... :francis:

At some point... :francis:

might doesn't = right.

multiple generations of Palestinians have rejected that "at some point.." notion.

at some point neocons will have to realize some people will never accept their oppression.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I personally do not say kids are fair game. Never said that and never will. However kids are dying and I believe that Israel created the environment that led to this. Does that clear up my pov on this clusterfukk?

First of all, who is a terrorist? What is terrorism? It's a matter of perspective in some if not many cases.
It does, because your previous posts were suggesting some wild shyt.

I get what you are saying from a 3rd person, objective standpoint, but your initial wording was kinda scary :hubie:

But you’re cool in my book. We’ll always be cool :cheers: